Norma Jean - Bless the Martyr & Kiss the Child

2 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

Just got this and don't remember which variant I got lol. Gotta check my notes. I'm at this shit position in life where I have to start getting rid of shit and am going to move. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk

It should tell you which variant you ordered in the shipping email and also after opening it. 

22 hours ago, Rob-o-cop said:

Records arrived sealed with some fat seam splits. I emailed the label for replacements. Got a quick response saying that they don't have any extras. Cool cool cool

Oh noice, I just finished writing an email asking about replacement jackets for my copies with one smashed corner each. 

Edited by AlexH.

8 hours ago, tipyourbartender said:

Was this supposed to come with an insert, or some kind of reflective essay by Josh? Mine did not come with anything but the records. Wondering if I got screwed. 

If I’m not mistaken mine came with an insert… I’ll double check when I get home. I could be mistaken. 

Edit: mine had insert too. Josh has a reflective essay printed on it too with lyrics. 

Edited by januarytwenty

1 hour ago, fartsandwich said:

Mine has an insert as well. Anyone else a little disappointed this isn’t a gatefold? This albums’s art is awesome and I figured they’d run with it. Their pressing of showbread’s no sir is and it was $40 too 

Yeah I would have liked to have seen a gatefold but I’m still just happy we have what we have. I did expect a little bit more, like you said, from the packaging considering Scogin supposedly oversaw the creation of the packaging. The only positive is it doesn’t take up as much room on my shelf. 

2 hours ago, fartsandwich said:

Mine has an insert as well. Anyone else a little disappointed this isn’t a gatefold? This albums’s art is awesome and I figured they’d run with it. Their pressing of showbread’s no sir is and it was $40 too 

yeah i was a little surprised it wasn't, just seemed like a given that it was going to be one. if it was a cost thing i would've preferred that over the spot gloss on the cover.