PO: Circa Survive - A Dream About Love (out 10/22)

Preorders available here - https://adreamaboutlove.com/

Circa Survive EP - A Dream About Love

This item is a preorder with a ship date of May/June 2022.

Buyers will receive a digital download of the album delivered via email on October 22, 2021.

Single Imposter Syndrome out 10/8

A Dream About Love 12" EP - First Pressing Info:
Gold Nugget - 500
Olive with Splatter - 1,000
Clear with Splatter - 1,250
Clear Green with Splatter - 750 (Patreon Exclusive)

Each slipmat bundle is out of 230

Tracklist:
1. Imposter Syndrome
2. Drift
3. Our Last Shot
4. Even Better
5. Gone For Good
6. Sleep Well

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png spacer.png

Edited by Justinadamk
adjusted title

• Justinadamk changed the title to PO: Circa Survive - A Dream About Love (out 10/22)
11 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Olive green splatter looks to only be available in bundles.  I'll go with clear.  Don't need the wraparound screenprinted covers - still bitter they screwed up the amulet ones and folded them right through the middle of the artwork.

https://riserecords.com/products/csv0adalos-lp

Gold and Olive both sold out on Rise.

Man they are making this a hard pre-order for me. Song is alright, especially once I pay attention to the lyrics, but then the only variant outside of bundles is the one I want the least. Looking at what's the cheapest bundle, you're in for $50 shipped in the US. No thanks. I guess I'll grab the clear and maybe if it's an ok EP I'll try to trade someone later?

EDIT:
Holy shit it's even worse than my estimate. Almost grabbed one of the shirts because it looked nice, but shipping was $14. So would have been $60 for a likely OK shirt and a 6 track EP. Gonna beat someone up if the second press variants look better.

Edited by MCDELTAT

2 hours ago, N8TRU said:

May/June 2022 alone makes me not want to order it. No disrespect to the band of course, I understand why. But does anyone else feel that way? I don't see plants ever getting caught up at this rate.

I agree - I don't see them ever catching up.  But it's an issue across the board, so the only other alternative I see is to stop collecting.  And that would counteract my collecting addiction.   Maybe if the issue persists I'll get to a point where I'll be able to live with waiting until stuff hits retail and just copping whatever variant is available, but that's a hard sell to a psyche in the throes of addiction.   No doubt it would save me a ton of money.  

Edited by hallowken78

The EP as a whole kind of reminds me of the Water disc from Thrice' Alchemy Index. I like it a lot, although I do wish it were a little more guitar driven. 

Also  I think Rise may have no meant to send the full EP out with the pre-orders. I just got a secondary email saying the download has been updated, and then when you download the updated link, it's a word document saying "you'll get the digital order the day of release". 

OOOOOOOPS.