PO - Mogwai - 3 x EP Colour Reissues

CeCeCe

reissue of 90's eps on colour vinyl as triple vinyl set

https://shop.chemikal.co.uk/browse/chemikal-mogwai/products/mogwai-ep-x-3-triple-vinyl-set-2021

Disc one – transparent curacao vinyl 4 Satin (1997) A1 Superheroes of BMX A2 Now You’re Taken B1 Stereodee

Disc two – clear vinyl No Education = No Future (Fuck the Curfew) (1998) A1 Xmas Steps B1 Rollerball B2 Small Children in the Background

Disc three – transparent sun yellow vinyl E.P. (1999) A1 Stanley Kubrick A2 Christmas Song B1 Burn Girl Prom Queen B2 Rage: Man

Edited by craigeduk

Felt great to take each of these EPs off my discogs wantlist.  Ordered it from the band's store. Mogwai is my favorite band and I'm happy to pay them for this, cant wait to spin this. 

Fingers crossed for a Young Team boxset soon, or for the 25th anniversary next year...

Edited by platonicplatypi
bad grammar

Really hope they do a Rock Action 20th anniversary edition next year. It would be a good opportunity to round up all of the tour EP tracks along with the My Father My King single on a second (or third) LP. It would also be a good opportunity to finally release the Take Me Somewhere Nice documentary or at least the Rothesay Pavilion live show from when the album was released.

15 hours ago, platonicplatypi said:

Fingers crossed for a Young Team boxset soon, or for the 25th anniversary next year...

Putting it out into the universe -

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

LETS HOPE IT HAPPENS, PLEASE MERCIFUL JAH

8 minutes ago, sharkie said:

Putting it out into the universe -

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

YOUNG TEAM REPRESS

LETS HOPE IT HAPPENS, PLEASE MERCIFUL JAH

This year alone, on more than one occasion, the band confirmed that EP+6 and Young Team reissues are happening in 2021.  Straight from the horse's mouth.  I didn't think they'd pull off the EP+6 reissue with the state of vinyl production, but here we are.  Young Team is happening.  They may not be able to squeeze it out within the next 2 months – and it'd almost make more sense to save it for next year, to commemorate the record turning 25 – but it's right around the corner.  You can relax.

Edited by Derek™