PO: Silent Drive - Love Is Worth It (Equal Vision Records)

zaoza

Sorry I double posted this 

spacer.png

From the band's own Facebook page, these should be up later today, 3PM (EST?) on the Equalvision webstore.
https://equal-vision-records.myshopify.com/

Also an announcement for new music in 2022 is apparently coming.
https://fb.watch/8Cmttd1Qkp/

FYI, "Love is Worth it" was originally released in 2004 and the band is formed with members of Ink Cartridge Funeral, Bane, Dasai, and Drowningman.

• zaoza changed the title to PO: Silent Drive - Love Is Worth It (Equal Vision Records)
9 hours ago, INRIhab said:

Yup. Haha. Along with everything else I've preordered in the last few weeks! 

that being said, latest from EVR for me was The Juliana Theory, which ended up being one of the longest preorders I had. Record is currently held by Mourning Records with The Comfort EP ordered last january, and apparently waiting for me at the Post Office for a day or two... 10 long months.

• 4 months later...

A year in the making…

“Hello!

Thank you for pre-ordering Silent Drive- Love is Worth It on vinyl. We have just received an update that the vinyl have been delayed in production. They are not set to arrive at our facility until the end of October. Orders will ship as soon as they arrive to us.”

3 hours ago, li0nel said:

A year in the making…

“Hello!

Thank you for pre-ordering Silent Drive- Love is Worth It on vinyl. We have just received an update that the vinyl have been delayed in production. They are not set to arrive at our facility until the end of October. Orders will ship as soon as they arrive to us.”

Yep was just about to come post this. Sheeeeesh. But I get it.....still sucks tho

• 6 months later...

Absolutely gutted. My cloudy/red splatter was delivered today, but my community mailbox was broken into. And they took everything. Route protected, reached out to MerchNow, but doubtful they have any left of these.

If anyone grabbed an extra cloudy splatter they’re willing to part with, PM me. This album has a special, nostalgic place in my heart. I’ll make it worth your (love) while.

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2022 at 1:00 PM, iDealélan said:

Absolutely gutted. My cloudy/red splatter was delivered today, but my community mailbox was broken into. And they took everything. Route protected, reached out to MerchNow, but doubtful they have any left of these.

If anyone grabbed an extra cloudy splatter they’re willing to part with, PM me. This album has a special, nostalgic place in my heart. I’ll make it worth your (love) while.

back up if you didn’t snag a copy yet!

https://equal-vision-records.myshopify.com/collections/silent-drive/products/sid0liwicr-lp