WTB: With Honor Records (CTHC)

regan138

I am just going to be honest with you all, I am trying to relocate and buy all of my WH records that I used to have. I regretfully sold them all off in 2019 (as well as all of my other records from my youth). I regret my decision and now I want to retrieve them all back. WH was always a band that resonated with me and stuck with me lyrically/musically even into my 40's. Piecing my collection back together may take years but that is ok with me. Lesson learned. Over the last month I have recuperated a lot of it but there's still much to go. Here is what I still need:

With Honor | With Honor | Alt. Cover | Rust Mix Vinyl/13 | Hand #’d | Trip Machine

With Honor | With Honor | Stamped Dust Sleeve | Banana Vinyl/18 | Hand #’d | Trip Machine

With Honor | With Honor | Stamped Dust Sleeve | Grape Vinyl/34 | Hand #’d | Trip Machine

With Honor | With Honor | Stamped Dust Sleeve | Red Vinyl/101 | Trip Machine

With Honor | With Honor | Test Pressing/20 | Stillborn/Teishu

With Honor | Heart Means Everything | Clear Red/100 | Perfect Victim

With Honor | Heart Means Everything | Clear Green/200 | Perfect Victim 

With Honor | Heart Means Everything | Black w/ White Swirl/100 | Posi Press| Perfect Victim

With Honor | Heart Means Everything | Test Pressing/20 | Perfect Victim

With Honor | This is Our Revenge | Test Pressing/25 | Animal Style

With Honor | This is Our Revenge | Red & Black Smoke/100 | Animal Style 

I’d love to get my collection back up and running. If I can get these records again, it would be a blessing to me. Thanks for your time! I really really really hope someone can help me get these  back into my collection

Edited by regan138
add