Help: Looking for an old vynal using a description

Hi everyone.

This is going to be a bit long winded but I'm wanting to try this out and ask you all about an LP album that my partner used to listen to in her teenage years but she can't remember the name of the band / the name of the LP, all I have is a description off her about the album art. I'm hoping someone might have some knowledge in relation to this and can help me out please.

The description:

Child hiding under bed from monsters in a kids bedroom (light blue) 80's LP, cartoon style art. Heavy metal band (it might not be heavy heavy metal as the Mrs saying most music is metal).

She believes there was a song called "guilty" on the LP. This is all she has told me about it.

If anyone is able to help out in relation to this I would be massively appreciative.

Thanks

Shaub

7 minutes ago, IndigoHollow said:

Hi, I don't think this is it. She described it as having colour, this one is black and white.

I know there isn't alot of info to go by, I'll ask her if she can describe any more to me.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Sorry for the late reply guys, I've  been going through these and so far not what she remembers. She listened to it in the 90s when she was a teenager, so for all I know it might of been the early 90s along side it. I've asked her for the description again but she hasn't said much different to my first post. I'm loving the suggestions though, they are all appreciated that your all helping out with this.

19 minutes ago, mitchard said:

https://www.discogs.com/master/1139262-Restless-Alone-In-The-Dark

This artwork (very) loosely matches up with your description, but the first track is titled "Guilty". But its from the late 90s, so probably not it.

I bet that ends up being it, honestly.

2 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I bet that ends up being it, honestly.

i would not be surprised either. it doesn't sound of the era (late 90s) and def has more 80s hair metal going on, at least w/ this guilty song. i'm not listening to more of this lol.

https://hardrockaorheaven.blogspot.com/2011/02/restless-alone-in-dark-japan-edition.html

RESTLESS isn't the 'real' name of this band. This moniker was chosen by leader Roger Sommers and the german label who resurrected this material on CD format in the late nineties.

All these songs were recorded during the '80s under the band name FREELANCE. The group never managed to find a deal back then...

Edited by burntwolf

1 hour ago, Velocity of Sound said:

It’s refreshing to see people actually trying to help instead of ripping him to shreds. Great work VC! 
God knows it could of very easily gone the other way on this board. That’s honestly what I expected. 

Eh, I think people here can tell when someone is genuinely asking a question or just lazy/never coming back, and respond accordingly.

Just now, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Eh, I think people here can tell when someone is genuinely asking a question or just lazy/never coming back, and respond accordingly.

Yup.  I would anticipate at worst, maybe 1 or 2 Shaq gifs or zany / sarcastic responses... but for the most part, it seems like a genuine question and the boards are so slow these days that some folks probably enjoy the "challenge".  Way different than everyone dog-piling on a new face trying to half-ass a thesis paper.

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Yup.  I would anticipate at worst, maybe 1 or 2 Shaq gifs or zany / sarcastic responses... but for the most part, it seems like a genuine question and the boards are so slow these days that some folks probably enjoy the "challenge".  Way different than everyone dog-piling on a new face trying to half-ass a thesis paper.

Gotta love the generic "wow VC is helping" post in every single one of these threads that work out while somehow completely missing the mark on why people dog pile on new user posts to begin with. Generally causing more off topic discussion more often than the odd VC ribbing would... like so.