Comeback Kid - Heavy Steps

I guess I'll get it through BullMoose, haven't seen it in any other stores I use. REALLY excited for this, just wish a single LP was a little cheaper, but that's the way it goes.

Edit: found it on PopMarket with free shipping. 

https://www.popmarket.com/heavy-steps-white/4065629601218

Edited by vinny0190

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Dine Alone pressing has been delayed. Bummer.

After a few spins from streaming services, I'm really looking forward to my physical copy. Catchy, heavy, all CBK but far from boring repetition of their backcatalogue

ahhh bummer, I was wondering what the timescale was looking like for this. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Has anyone heard any update from Dine Alone/New Damage on the shipping date? Their webstore still lists the record as preorder with shipping in June. Pretty tight schedule from today's perspective... 😕

No idea.  I asked this question in one of their Instagram posts, last week, when they advertised the CBK record, and they didn't reply to my comment.

6 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Has anyone heard any update from Dine Alone/New Damage on the shipping date? Their webstore still lists the record as preorder with shipping in June. Pretty tight schedule from today's perspective... 😕

45 minutes ago, chicomak said:

No idea.  I asked this question in one of their Instagram posts, last week, when they advertised the CBK record, and they didn't reply to my comment.

June 27 they responded to my email

Apologies for the continued delays. Unfortunately we're still waiting on these arriving from the pressing plant so we do appreciate your patience once again very much while we navigate these challenges. I hope to have an accurate ETA from them soon and will update everyone once I can. Once your order is filled you will receive an auto update at that time as well! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime!

Thank you,
Connor

12 hours ago, shenanigans said:

June 27 they responded to my email

Apologies for the continued delays. Unfortunately we're still waiting on these arriving from the pressing plant so we do appreciate your patience once again very much while we navigate these challenges. I hope to have an accurate ETA from them soon and will update everyone once I can. Once your order is filled you will receive an auto update at that time as well! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime!

Thank you,
Connor

Thanx

Well, at least it's still on. But not much clearer about any expected date here.