New Found Glory - December's Here

On 12/7/2021 at 12:15 PM, Justinadamk said:

I ordered the pinwheel variant and I haven't gotten any shipping info for that. And then I ordered the coffee separately from the NFG site. I got an email from kingsroad saying my NFG order would be late, but they didnt specify what order it was related too. 

So my Kingsroad order shipped today, but it was just for my coffee order. I'm still waiting on Hopeless to ship the green/red pinwheel variant

4 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Does the physical copy come with a download card? MerchNow has been completely useless when I asked if they could provide a link for a download while I'm waiting for the album to ship.

as annoying as it is, i doubt it. I find most labels being really stingy with giving out downloads these days

4 hours ago, glass realms said:

Does the physical copy come with a download card? MerchNow has been completely useless when I asked if they could provide a link for a download while I'm waiting for the album to ship.

It does come with one.. however, when I tried to redeem it the other day, there was no tracks available to download.

emailed AZ media.. but never got a response.  My code worked more than once though, so I think it’s good until you actually download something.

5 hours ago, curator said:

It does come with one.. however, when I tried to redeem it the other day, there was no tracks available to download.

emailed AZ media.. but never got a response.  My code worked more than once though, so I think it’s good until you actually download something.

Just got a response back and downloads should be there 👍🏻

18 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

So bummed that even though I got a shipping notice for the pinwheel on Friday at 9am ET, it still hasn't left the warehouse yet. Feel like I'll barely be able to spin this before Christmas is already over!

Edit: Disregard - USPS site did not update, but it did ship, should be here today :)