Senses Fail - Hell Is In Your Head

This band has turned into Hawthorne Heights. Trying to scratch the itch that made them breakout during the 2000’s and make a buck. Constantly churning and regurgitating uninspiring crap that some kids will buy until they disappear into mediocrity. 

Edited by januarytwenty

2 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

This band has turned into Hawthorne Heights. Trying to scratch the itch that made them breakout during the 2000’s and make a buck. Constantly churning and regurgitating uninspiring crap that some kids will buy until they disappear into mediocrity. 

If I was a musician that has had a 20-year career doing what I love, waiting to “disappear into mediocrity”, I’d still be pretty fuckin’ stoked at that accomplishment. 
And this band will never be as cringey as Hawthorne Heights. How dare you. 

8 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

Eh. Disagree. The tone is certainly similar between their earlier material, but it's certainly more honest or straightforward lyrically than other music. Not many other people singing about getting a new therapist to make sure they are around to support their kids.

10 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

To be fair if you expected anything else since their first EP that's on you...

7 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Eh. Disagree. The tone is certainly similar between their earlier material, but it's certainly more honest or straightforward lyrically than other music. Not many other people singing about getting a new therapist to make sure they are around to support their kids.

They’re early lyrics are cheesy. Agreed… their newer lyrics are just as bad. Reading the ones for ‘I’m Sorry I’m Leaving’ are downright cringeworthy. 

15 minutes ago, rooks said:

Imagine quintuple-posting on top of yourself in a thread for an album you've already said you disliked all 3 singles for.

Mind blowing dedication to your craft of mindlessly copying and pasting stock updates and store links.

Beep boop

26 minutes ago, rooks said:

Imagine quintuple-posting on top of yourself in a thread for an album you've already said you disliked all 3 singles for.

Mind blowing dedication to your craft of mindlessly copying and pasting stock updates and store links.

I changed my mind. I like all three singles now.

17 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

I unironically love this band and like 2/3 of what I've heard, but I'm not getting that excited when it doesn't come out until July. 

I feel really bad for bands. Either you just release the album, as expected and wait for vinyl, or you wait months on months to release at the same time. Or just really weird timing for how his family life works now with some mega tour.

5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I feel really bad for bands. Either you just release the album, as expected and wait for vinyl, or you wait months on months to release at the same time. Or just really weird timing for how his family life works now with some mega tour.

I can't hold it against them. I understand how bad things are right now. Hope yall enjoy your half a million fucking Adele records 😡

• 2 weeks later...