Jump to content

Senses Fail - Hell Is In Your Head


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

This band has turned into Hawthorne Heights. Trying to scratch the itch that made them breakout during the 2000’s and make a buck. Constantly churning and regurgitating uninspiring crap that some kids will buy until they disappear into mediocrity. 

If I was a musician that has had a 20-year career doing what I love, waiting to “disappear into mediocrity”, I’d still be pretty fuckin’ stoked at that accomplishment. 
And this band will never be as cringey as Hawthorne Heights. How dare you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

This band has turned into Hawthorne Heights. Trying to scratch the itch that made them breakout during the 2000’s and make a buck. Constantly churning and regurgitating uninspiring crap that some kids will buy until they disappear into mediocrity. 

Eh. Disagree. The tone is certainly similar between their earlier material, but it's certainly more honest or straightforward lyrically than other music. Not many other people singing about getting a new therapist to make sure they are around to support their kids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

This band has turned into Hawthorne Heights. Trying to scratch the itch that made them breakout during the 2000’s and make a buck. Constantly churning and regurgitating uninspiring crap that some kids will buy until they disappear into mediocrity. 

To be fair if you expected anything else since their first EP that's on you...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Eh. Disagree. The tone is certainly similar between their earlier material, but it's certainly more honest or straightforward lyrically than other music. Not many other people singing about getting a new therapist to make sure they are around to support their kids.

They’re early lyrics are cheesy. Agreed… their newer lyrics are just as bad. Reading the ones for ‘I’m Sorry I’m Leaving’ are downright cringeworthy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, rooks said:

Imagine quintuple-posting on top of yourself in a thread for an album you've already said you disliked all 3 singles for.

 

Mind blowing dedication to your craft of mindlessly copying and pasting stock updates and store links.

Beep boop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, rooks said:

Imagine quintuple-posting on top of yourself in a thread for an album you've already said you disliked all 3 singles for.

 

Mind blowing dedication to your craft of mindlessly copying and pasting stock updates and store links.

I changed my mind. I like all three singles now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

I unironically love this band and like 2/3 of what I've heard, but I'm not getting that excited when it doesn't come out until July. 

I feel really bad for bands. Either you just release the album, as expected and wait for vinyl, or you wait months on months to release at the same time. Or just really weird timing for how his family life works now with some mega tour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I feel really bad for bands. Either you just release the album, as expected and wait for vinyl, or you wait months on months to release at the same time. Or just really weird timing for how his family life works now with some mega tour.

I can't hold it against them. I understand how bad things are right now. Hope yall enjoy your half a million fucking Adele records 😡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website