Charli XCX - Crash (March 18, 2022 - PO now)

tape

New single "New Shapes" f. Caroline Polachek & Christine and the Queens. Seems to only be available on Spotify right now and it doesn't seem to want to embed.

Link: 

Edit: I guess it did embed!

Charli XCX has announced a new album, Crash, and a power-trio single with her “demonically talented” friends Christine and the Queens and Caroline Polachek. Listen to “New Shapes” below. Charli XCX has also lined up a giant slate of North American and European tour dates, which you can check out below. The album is out March 18, 2022.

Producers and collaborators on the record include Rina Sawayama, Oneohtrix Point Never, A. G. Cook, the 1975’s George Daniel, and Ariel Rechtshaid. In addition, Deaton Chris Anthony and Linus Wiklund produced “New Shapes.” Charli XCX “possessed and persuaded” the illustrious guest list using her “femme fatale powers and a multitude of dark spells and curses,” she noted in the press release. “They will all remain locked in my basement forever.”

“New Shapes” follows “Good Ones,” her September single, as well as the 2020 Christine and the Queens collaboration “Gone.” Charli XCX released How I’m Feeling Now the same year. In 2021, she’s hopped on tracks with Joel Corry and Jax Jones (“Out Out”), Elio (the “Charger” remix), the 1975 and No Rome (“Spinning”), and Bladee and Mechatok (“Drama” remix). She also launched a BBC Sounds podcast called Charli XCX’s Best Song Ever

Of Crash, Charli noted in a press release: “This is the fifth and final album in my record deal….”

clearvinyl_e434894d-42a5-4033-b14d-740d7

solidvinyl_b62e1b29-3980-46a2-b866-b7465

Edited by tape

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...