PO now : Hot Water Music - Feel the Void

Out on March 18th 2022. End Hits Records (Europe) and Equal Vision Records (USA)

Another Breath

Killing Time

Newtown Scraper

Habitual

Collect Your Things and Run

Hearts Stay Full

Feel the Void

Turn the Dial

The Weeds

Scratch On

Ride High

Lock Up

spacer.png

Edited by phelansegur

2 hours ago, Prestonlanes said:

Great cover, but that last record has made me give up hope that they’ll ever put out anything worth buying again.  Hope to proven wrong.

The EP that came out in 2019, Shake Up The Shadows, is pretty good, actually! I agree that the last LP on Rise, Light Em Up, was a dud though.

• phelansegur changed the title to PO soon : Hot Water Music - Feelhe Void t
  • phelansegur changed the title to PO soon : Hot Water Music - Feel the Void

https://endhitsrecords.com/products/hot-water-music-feel-the-void

http://www.hotwatermusic.shop/ 

https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/products/hot-water-music-feel-the-void-limited-edition-tangerine-lp-only-300-made /300

Pressing Information:
150x Kelly Green w/ Screenprinted Cover (EH)
200x Clear Vinyl + Artprint + Cup Bundle (EH)

250x Bone/Grey Split W/ Screen Printed Cover (EV)

250x Orchid/Tangerine (EV)

250x Tangerine W/ Black Splatter (EV)

250x Olive/Black W/ Pink Splatter (EV)

300x Tangerine (BV)

800x Clear Vinyl (EH)

1000x 12pc Flexi Set (EV)
1350x Kelly Green Vinyl (EH)

Edited by geezfools

unnamed.jpg

from the newsletter:

Note on Current Vinyl Situation and the Pressing Procedure

End Hits Records label boss Oise Ronsberger on the current situation:
"As I'm sure many of you have heard, pressing vinyl right now – especially for indie labels – is a disaster. Especially the production of records in crazy colors and extravagant combinations – for which End Hits is known – is pure manual work. For this reason they have a particularly long production time. As we at End Hits believe that all formats (LP/CD/Digital) are equally important, it was important to us to be able to offer records for the release date of Feel The Void. To make this possible we have placed orders at three different pressing plants hoping that one will be able to deliver on 3/18/2022 and luckily one of them came through."

Vinyl fans can thus look forward to a safe delivery of Feel The Void on March 18 in two different colors and in various limited edition bundles (with silkscreen cover, art print, coffee mug, exclusive merch). After the release of the album, around April/May, another pressing will be announced and will be available shortly: The artwork in a different coloring and two more exclusive vinyl colors. In June the deluxe versions for which End Hits Records is known will be available: Various splatter/half-half versions and a picture disc. All packaged in an exclusive die cut special cover.

Well, nothing like a ton of moving pieces to a release like this, lol. I kinda wanted to grab that flexi set, just to have, but $30 seems high for flexis and it’s not very limited. Kind of a weird move. Wish I could afford the screen jacket version from End Hits as well.

Stoked to grabbed at least one variant either way!

• phelansegur changed the title to PO now : Hot Water Music - Feel the Void