PO now : Hot Water Music - Feel the Void

• phelansegur changed the title to PO now : Hot Water Music - Feel the Void
On 11/13/2021 at 10:14 PM, phelansegur said:

Interestingly, the Equal Visions version has two more songs listed than the End Hits Records one. Bred to Weather and Drawn. I am curious to see if this will prove to be correct.

"@phelan_segur mistake on the Equal Vision page - both versions have the same 12 tracks!"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vinyl is delayed until April. Per Merchnow:

Hello!

Thank you for pre-ordering Hot Water Music- Feel The Void - on vinyl. We have just received an update that the vinyl has been delayed in production. They are not set to arrive at our facility until the middle of April. Orders will ship as soon as possible after the vinyl arrives at our facility.

If you have any questions or need to update your address/information on the order, please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-MerchNow

11 hours ago, bobby said:

First run through this album and it's honestly great, so happy this has been a "hit" record rather than the "miss".

the new song by the 'new guy' (forgive me for I do not know his name), Turn the Dial, is really good.  

I just dont know if i'd have Another Breath be the 1st track, its good, but I am a judgy mother fucker, and I feel like collect your things and run would have been a better first track.  just draw you in with that wollard goodness, that song rips so hard