PO NOW: Jack White - Fear of The Dawn (April 8, 2022) + Entering Heaven Alive (July 22, 2022)

41 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I signed back up to the vault in a panic to get the exclusive only to see the Rough Trade version after and want that one more. I really hate this whole record collecting game sometimes because I definitely ordered both. So it goes. 

That split is really nice. Any idea how accurate their '2000 copies' claim is? Same amount for the indie Astro blue apparently.

1 hour ago, craigeduk said:

Rough trade exclusive White/blue split with screen printed poster https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/jack-white/fear-of-the-dawn/lp-plus-2

As per Third Man site there will be variants for Entering Heaven LP but they will be announced at a later date

Looks like it's gone.

Edit: As I was checking out 😐

Edited by lastvaultboy

1 minute ago, TheWindBlower said:

Ordered the Target exclusive. Will wait for some variants to pop up off the other LP. Based on nothing, I suspect a Vault edition might be in the works for that one.

There will be no Vault edition for it. 
PLEASE NOTE: we are not releasing Fear of the Dawn or Entering Heaven Alive as a Vault package.

• 2 months later...