PO: Failure "Wild Type Droid"

INRIhab

They finally responded and said I didn’t receive a download code because I never specified which format (mp3 of flac) when I checked out (never saw this when I checked out on mobile). Now they asked what format I want

**EDIT

Got my code. This album is pretty rad on first listen. 👍 

Edited by derby625

• 4 months later...
40 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Yeah i've been waiting on this one too.  Played the crap out of my digital copy, such a good album.  Failure never fails to deliver tasty jams.  I got a black copy and t-shirt coming.

I've been holding off listening to this album too much so I can really enjoy the record when it gets here. But I'm seeing them in a few weeks in San Diego so I should probably just give the digital copy a few more listens 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 7:45 PM, Deathbyart said:

I don't recall ever seeing the digital copy sent to me. Did you folks receive it via email?

On 12/14/2021 at 12:17 PM, derby625 said:

They finally responded and said I didn’t receive a download code because I never specified which format (mp3 of flac) when I checked out (never saw this when I checked out on mobile). Now they asked what format I want

**EDIT

Got my code. This album is pretty rad on first listen. 👍 

I had to contact support to get mine

Edited by derby625

Received my copy today, I've already listened to it.  Sounds great aside from some minor crackles and few pops.  Probably just needs a good cleaning, didn't have the time to get out all my cleaning stuff.  The record was inside the printed inner sleeve and i think there may have been some static from that too.  Seemed to take forever to get this and especially for a single LP.  Ah well, just glad to own it on vinyl, great album.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There's a 10% discount code that may work.  Try  FAILURE 

I stumbled on this by adding 1000 copies of one album to the cart, let it drop to the actual amount, then dropped that to 1 and it somehow added the discount. 

Edit:  looks like they're doing 10% (no code) on everything at the moment, including new presses.

Edited by highfives