The Chariot - Wars And Rumors Of Wars (Tomorrow 11/18)

45 minutes ago, Deathbyart said:

I got both and only have shipping info for the later variant. I haven't received a damn thing for any FF preorder which is a tad frustrating, as I am getting impatient 

So apparently the NJ FF fest variants aren't going to be in until august so my HIL variants are held up b/c they were bought at the same time, so I'm assuming The chariot FF variant is gonna have the same troubles

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rrd said:

Anyone else get shipping notification a couple weeks ago but have seen no actual movement on the tracking?
I got the email on July 5th, but tracking still shows "Shipping Label Created" and nothing else...

I got mine a few weeks back. Actually showed up the day after bless the martyr 

• 2 weeks later...

sooooo anyone have an extra splatter?

merch now is claiming no responsibility for my lost record, its been a month now since i got tracking and nothing, even though the tracking shows they only created the label they swear it was given to the post office and its on the USPS that it wasn't scanned, and since it was media mail and i didnt pay the fucking extra 99c for that stupid Route Insurance i am out of luck. not to mention its now far too late since pre-order to make any kind of claim with my bank for it. i am pissed.

Edited by rrd

1 hour ago, rrd said:

sooooo anyone have an extra splatter?

merch now is claiming no responsibility for my lost record, its been a month now since i got tracking and nothing, even though the tracking shows they only created the label they swear it was given to the post office and its on the USPS that it wasn't scanned, and since it was media mail and i didnt pay the fucking extra 99c for that stupid Route Insurance i am out of luck. not to mention its now far too late since pre-order to make any kind of claim with my bank for it. i am pissed.

https://solidstate.merchnow.com/products/chr0war0nd-lp?_pos=1&_psq=the chariot&_ss=e&_v=1.0&fbclid=IwAR3GOuXKIrFG7Z_q4EexYVXRjp9pduDxGzwXIoj_77rKf5eS1ur4nUgsf8g

Gonna DM you too so you don't miss it

Also, you should hit up Solid State via email, social media or something to get them involved. I've had to do this with labels that use Merchnow.

Edited by N8TRU

8 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://solidstate.merchnow.com/products/chr0war0nd-lp?_pos=1&_psq=the chariot&_ss=e&_v=1.0&fbclid=IwAR3GOuXKIrFG7Z_q4EexYVXRjp9pduDxGzwXIoj_77rKf5eS1ur4nUgsf8g

Gonna DM you too so you don't miss it

Also, you should hit up Solid State via email, social media or something to get them involved. I've had to do this with labels that use Merchnow.

thanks for the heads up, i guess i'll re-order and add the stupid insurance this time! lol

1 minute ago, rrd said:

thanks for the heads up, i guess i'll re-order and add the stupid insurance this time! lol

I saw someone else complaining about route today because they wouldn't cover cosmetic damage (however if they smashed the CD in half after getting it they would, solid logic...). You can always pay for priority shipping instead but since these are in-stock your bank is gonna back you up no matter what. Best of luck!