PO: Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle - Death Row 30th

Death Row is releasing new variants of Snoop Doggy Dog - Doggystyle  for their 30th anniversary. 

12" 180g Double LP pressed on ruby/black half and half with blue and yellow splatter vinyl. Limited to 1500 copies worldwide

https://www.deathrowofficial.com/collections/snoop-doggy-dogg-doggystyle/products/snoop-doggy-dogg-doggystyle-splatter-vinyl

spacer.png

12" 180g Double LP pressed on ruby ghost vinyl. Limited to 1500 copies worldwide

https://www.deathrowofficial.com/collections/snoop-doggy-dogg-doggystyle/products/snoop-doggy-dogg-doggystyle-ruby-ghost-vinyl

spacer.png

Edited by dangerbirds

15 hours ago, somethingvinyl said:

Because I'm 41. 

I'm what most would consider an intelligent, responsible, mature adult-type & I still absolutely love 90's hip hop and gangsta rap.  It's probably my favorite style of music.

Edited by zuck

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2021 at 6:31 PM, zuck said:

I'm what most would consider an intelligent, responsible, mature adult-type & I still absolutely love 90's hip hop and gangsta rap.  It's probably my favorite style of music.

Cool. I know this sold a shit ton of albums for Snoop and propelled him to superstardom but it doesn't hold up for me.

On 12/2/2021 at 6:15 PM, ZeroNowhere said:

I didn’t realize people got super lame at that age.  I guess I’ve got a year to go before it all goes downhill.

I'm sure you've been super lame for a while. Most people didn't become self-aware enough for it to be fully realized until their mid-30's.

3 hours ago, somethingvinyl said:

I'm sure you've been super lame for a while. Most people didn't become self-aware enough for it to be fully realized until their mid-30's.

Yeah, well you're still on the internet, in/on message boards, pertaining to Snoop Doggy Dogg: Doggystyle.  Which is far more geeky than actually listening to the legendary Doggystyle album.  You're not as self-aware as you think.  You're more sounding like you have an inflated sense of self-importance.  Just a guess.

And it's good and well that it didn't hold up for you.  Now that you're so grown up that you don't have time for nostalgia (but plenty of time for internet message boards).  But, you're the one chiming in about it.  Popping your head in on the conversation, just to announce that you don't have time for it.  Unless you're one of those...what do you call those people who go online just to ruffle feathers and pick fights. 

Oh yeah.  Dork.

18 hours ago, verb1999 said:

Yeah, well you're still on the internet, in/on message boards, pertaining to Snoop Doggy Dogg: Doggystyle.  Which is far more geeky than actually listening to the legendary Doggystyle album.  You're not as self-aware as you think.  You're more sounding like you have an inflated sense of self-importance.  Just a guess.

And it's good and well that it didn't hold up for you.  Now that you're so grown up that you don't have time for nostalgia (but plenty of time for internet message boards).  But, you're the one chiming in about it.  Popping your head in on the conversation, just to announce that you don't have time for it.  Unless you're one of those...what do you call those people who go online just to ruffle feathers and pick fights. 

Oh yeah.  Dork.

This was so good. A dork calling someone else a dork. Classic.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, dangerbirds said:

Got mine today, much less splatter than the mock-up. They included someone else's shipping tag inside my package too. 

Yeah - it's a mess as expected, but my copy sounds great.  I mean, I guess they "tried" to get all of the colors from the album cover in there, so B+ for effort I suppose.