WTB/WTTF: Graveface Test Pressing needs

mameeshkamowskwoz

It's a long shot, but does anyone have any Graveface Test Pressings they'd be willing to sell or trade away? I can work on a list of what I have if it's helpful, but PM me or post here if you have any you don't need/want.

Toman - Where Wolves Wear Wolf Wear is my whale, but I'm after anything I don't have.

4 hours ago, mrewest said:

I think I still have an Appleseed Cast - Illumination Ritual basic test press still (not numbered or anything).

I’m not married to it if you were interested.

I appreciate the reply, but I have both of the test pressing variants for that release. I found EIGHT Graveface test pressings at Sorry State in Raleigh totally by chance recently and the not numbered version was among them!

14 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

I appreciate the reply, but I have both of the test pressing variants for that release. I found EIGHT Graveface test pressings at Sorry State in Raleigh totally by chance recently and the not numbered version was among them!

Figured there was a good chance you had already.  Good luck!

15 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

I'll keep you posted if I get the Toman I grabbed the last mystery test pressing off bandcamp. I have yet to get one with any record club shipment but im only towards the end of my 2nd sub so far and have been very happy with my experience thus far. 

Awesome, I appreciate that. If you wind up with anything you have no interest in that I need I'd gladly buy/trade for it if you're down.

11 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Awesome, I appreciate that. If you wind up with anything you have no interest in that I need I'd gladly buy/trade for it if you're down.

Will do, I'm hoping for Appleseed Cast, Night School/Fawning etc, Dott or Whirr in which case I'll definitely keep but I'll be in contact. 

10 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Will do, I'm hoping for Appleseed Cast, Night School/Fawning etc, Dott or Whirr in which case I'll definitely keep but I'll be in contact. 

Well the good news is that I have TP's from all of those bands so if I wind up with a duplicate we'll be able to swap.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, tuckersucks said:

If you're interested, I've got:

125: Monster Movie - Transistor

133: Whispertown - I'm a Man

Definitely interested in that Monster Movie. Whispertown I've got otherwise I'd be in. Let me message the person who I was in talks with to get their Transistor, but haven't heard back in a few days. If they're out, I'm in for it.

On 12/27/2021 at 7:13 PM, tuckersucks said:

If you're interested, I've got:

125: Monster Movie - Transistor

133: Whispertown - I'm a Man

@tuckersucks I'm in for that Monster Movie test. I replied to your PM, but haven't heard back. Let me know if my messages aren't going through or if you've just been swamped.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...