PO Soon: Further Seems Forever - The Moon Is Down 20th Anniversary Special Something

jhulud

My wife and I listened to this album last night and it kinda took us back to the first time we hung out together, at a show on the tour not long after this was released... I said if they had a repress of the vinyl alone, I'd grab it. Nostalgia is a helluva drug, but spotify will have to do it for this one...

1 hour ago, sabukweli said:

Snagged a pink from the band store. It’s weird and cool to be able to still select media mail even though my record is part of a bundle. Can’t say that has ever happened before.

Is it a bu dream, or a box set? As long as any "bundle" doesn't co tain any non-media items (book, music, movie, videosgame are all ok) it should be allowed via media mail. It's shirts and stuff that cause bundles not to go media mail.

36 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

That pink variant looks really cool, but since I already have a white pressing from a few years back and the price is wild I'm gonna sit this one out. I'd basically be spending $70 on a book.

and a better sounding copy. those white pressings from a few years back were... not great.

6 hours ago, dreamover said:

and a better sounding copy. those white pressings from a few years back were... not great.

I haven't listened to it in a while but I don't remember it sounding bad by any means. Regardless, seems like a viable reason for someone to upgrade, I hope those who have are stoked in the long run. 

On 2/8/2022 at 2:31 PM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Is it a bu dream, or a box set? As long as any "bundle" doesn't co tain any non-media items (book, music, movie, videosgame are all ok) it should be allowed via media mail. It's shirts and stuff that cause bundles not to go media mail.

Precisely. Wasn’t a mystery to me why it happened. Just thought it was cool to not have a shirt or mug or something that tripled the shipping cost.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:08 AM, sabukweli said:

Precisely. Wasn’t a mystery to me why it happened. Just thought it was cool to not have a shirt or mug or something that tripled the shipping cost.

Right on. Also, not sure what a "bu dream" is, but what I tried to type was bundle 🤷 damn you, autocorrect!