Whaddya get for x-mas?

16 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Never heard of Imgbb.com, is Image Not Found a good album to get into them?

It whips.

At some point I'll figure out how to post pictures on here.  This pic shows up for me, but if the pic isn't showing up:

-Vinylz: PJ Harvey - Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea; Fishboy - Albatross

-CD: The Pineapple Thief - Nothing But the Truth

-Shirts: This Foxing Long Sleeve (https://www.foxingtheband.com/products/714118-sacred-moon-long-sleeve); This Peace Guitar Tab shirt (https://www.rubwrongways.com/store/p63/GUITAR_PEACE_-_Light_Colors.html)

Books: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea 33 1/3 book; Flyboy in the Buttermilk by Greg Tate; Kanye West Owes Me $300 by Jensen Karp; The Little Devil in America by Hanif Abdurraqib

I'm more worried about my 19 month old. He has it, or at least cold symptoms (cough, runny nose, diarrhea). I really hope he isn't permanently affected. We may never know by how much though. 

Oh also wifey is newly pregnant with our second kid (bout 2 months) and she also has symptoms. weeeeee

Also I hope whoever has it has a speedy recovery. 

Edited by roadmonkey

4 hours ago, roadmonkey said:

I'm more worried about my 19 month old. He has it, or at least cold symptoms (cough, runny nose, diarrhea). I really hope he isn't permanently affected. We may never know by how much though. 

Oh also wifey is newly pregnant with our second kid (bout 2 months) and she also has symptoms. weeeeee

Also I hope whoever has it has a speedy recovery. 

Damn. That sucks. We picked it up on Thanksgiving. Loss of taste/ smell, I was coughing so hard my eyes were bloodshot, and I puked 4 times from the most intense coughing I've ever experienced.

My 1.5 yo had/ still has snotty nose and a mild cough (as do I).

My wife basically had a mild cold with loss of taste/ smell.

One of my dogs had a cough (??)

And my 4 yo had zero symptoms. 

2 adult humas are vaxxed, no boost. Positive test results.

2 child humans were positive (no vax)

The dog... Is fine now. The other dog had no symptoms. 🤷

My point is it's different for everyone and I really hope that it's just a "mild cold" for the lot of you. Also, monitor your dogs (coincidence??) symptoms. 

Best wishes.