PO: Vein.fm - This World Is Going To Ruin You (3/4/2022)

zaoza

12 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

Anyone receive this yet? My shipping label was created back on March 3rd and I haven’t heard anything about the records or any other variants shipping  out. 

Got shipping notification around that same time for the two copies I ordered.

But picked up a copy of the tour variant when I saw them March 6th.

3 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Got shipping notification around that same time for the two copies I ordered.

But picked up a copy of the tour variant when I saw them March 6th.

I would’ve picked up a tour press at that show but that same night Converge was playing and they hadn’t played Orlando in like 14 years, so yeah..

On 3/21/2022 at 9:14 AM, nevelsaynevels said:

same boat on  the shipping label created. I literally moved in the inbetween the shipping label being created and now.  fwd'd my mail but gonna have to watch it like a hawk once it actually starts shipping to see if it ends up at the new house or old house

If you have mail forwarding it'll go to the new address. If they ship it media mail then you'll most likely have to pay an additional shipping charge if it's a different city/town. 

Reached out to them on IG and received the below response... shouldn’t be much longer 🙏

”Hey! Were finally getting the last of the vinyl this week after repeated delays. Theyre in our state and will be at the post office as quickly as possible after. Youll see that tracking number update and well be posting updates here. This ones been a punisher. Appreciate the patience”

• 3 weeks later...

they apparently didn't update my address when i send an email asking them to, said it was delivered today, post office didn't fwd it to my new address and I drove by my old house and it wasn't on the porch..... reached out to cust support but don't have high hopes given how unresponsive CCA has been in the past 

EDIT: I stand fully corrected. Owner of old house texted me and it showed up today. all is well 

Edited by nevelsaynevels

• 1 month later...