PO - FATHER JOHN MISTY - Chloë and the Next 20th Century

Deluxe Vinyl Bundle & "Loser" edition 2XLP up for PO now.

https://fatherjohnmisty.com/collections/chloe

Father John Misty has announced his fifth studio album. Chloë and the Next 20th Century is out April 8 via Sub Pop worldwide and Bella Union in Europe. The announcement arrives today with the video for his new song “Funny Girl.” 

The new album was produced with Father John Misty’s longtime collaborator Jonathan Wilson. It was mixed by Dave Cerminara, and the album also features arrangements from Drew Erickson. In addition to the standard vinyl, CD, cassette, and digital releases, the album’s limited deluxe edition comes in a hardcover book featuring bonus 7" singles. One includes Lana Del Rey’s cover of the album track “Buddy’s Rendezvous,” and the other features Jack Cruz’s version of “Kiss Me (I Loved You).” Find the album’s tracklist and artwork below.

• 3 months later...

So every 'Loser Edition' copy my local shop had contained two records of the A/B side. They warned me before I bought it - then ended up opening all of them to see if they even had a copy with both records.

I thought it was some kind of Josh Tillman troll job or incorrect labeling but those matrix numbers were identical.