LF/WTB: Castevet (CSTVT) - The Echo And The Light CASSETTE

instrumentality

A bit of a long shot, but I’m looking for the cassette release of the second Castevet album, the echo and the light. This is the original six song version of the album released by ice age records on cassette, limited to 60 copies. Hasn’t been sold on Discogs in close to 3 years, I figured I’d ask here though to see if anyone has one they would want to part with. I have a first pressing on white vinyl of the re-recorded eight song version of the album, which became the definitive version released by tiny engines, but the I prefer the original over that one, mostly because the original is what I first heard on bandcamp shortly after it was released. Always thought it would be cool to own a physical copy of my preferred version of the album, so hit me up if you have one of these tapes. Here’s the bandcamp page for the original release, if anyone is interested. https://iceagerecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-echo-the-light