PO Soon - Coheed and Cambria - Vaxis II - A Window for the Waking Mind

Edit: upon further investigation, it looks like the slip cover is for the magazine. 

Revolver collectors bundle? Looks like same variant as the Brooklyn one but with photo print and numbered slipcase. 
80$$$$$$$$$

https://shop.revolvermag.com/products/revolver-x-coheed-and-cambria-spring-2022-issue-hand-numbered-slipcase-w-vaxis-ii-a-window-of-the-waking-mind-orange-with-pink-swirl-2lp-borucki-photo-print-only-250-available

Edited by Nateisgame

9 hours ago, jhulud said:

I honestly can't even remember the last Co&Ca record I bought...may have been The Color Before the Sun...they lost me after that. Which is a shame really...I fuckin' used to love this band. Still do...but don't listen to much after Year of the Black Rainbow

Oh well. It is what it is. 

I didn't start collecting Coheed vinyl until the Afterman releases, which are still my favorite. Kinda lost interest after the last album but I gotta keep my collection going!

54 minutes ago, Pug__Face said:

I was curious... so sent an email.... 

The FYE rep said "The system is showing we should be receiving 1,000 copies of Coheed & Cambria - Vaxis II: A Window of the Waking Mind."

I came here to post almost the exact same thing. Haha! Great minds… 

• 3 months later...

Just got an email from UPS that a tracking number delivered to my address was created and expected to arrive by Saturday.  It's coming from WEA ECOMM GNARLYWOOD and I'm fairly sure that's where some of my other Coheed merch has been shipped out from.  Don't have any other POs I'm expecting this month so I'm sure that's what it is.  Looking forward to hearing this new album.  I POed the D2C variant.