PO: OXBOW "Let Me Be a Woman" Limited LP (First time ever released in North America).

OXBOW “Let Me Be a Woman” Limited Edition LP

500 available on three color variants. 

Pre-Order and full details: blackhouseinc.storenvy.com

*All pre-orders will be entered into a drawing to win one of two available test pressings of the album.  The two winners will be announced before pre-orders begin to ship out, as well as contacted directly.

**All pre-orders come with an exclusive Oxbow sticker only available with the vinyl. 

We here at Blackhouse Ltd. are proud to present also what will be the first North American release EVER of OXBOW’s “Let Me Be a Woman” on a limited vinyl run. Recorded by Steve Albini and completely remastered for vinyl in 2021 by mastering legend John Golden, the album is presented in multiple colored vinyl variants.  With original cover art by Jim Blanchard, the jacket and insert has been completely restored and reconstructed.

272216420_5446166732079601_5827272269623

On 1/22/2022 at 6:39 AM, ParallelofDeath said:

Hmm, I can't find the old Blue Collar site anymore. There's a printer called Blue Collar based in Lawrence, KS, perhaps that's what became of BCI? (Wasn't it run by Sean Ingram? At least that's what I always assumed.)

Oxbow has a merchtable store, but no vinyl left.

Sorry I did mean Merchtable, my bad. I think MT and BCD are the same entity, but Merchtable is their customer-facing fulfillment thing, not 100% sure though.