PO - Songs:Ohia - "Live: Vanquishers" (And Jason Molina Patreon)

Announced yesterday, available only through Secretly Society and Static & Distance, which is a new subscription service that's basically a Jason Molina Patreon. 

sc454.songsohia.live.preorder.jpg

1. Nobody Tries That Hard Anymore

2. Are We Getting Any Closer

3. Tigress

4. Being In Love

5. VU Anxiety

6. Cabwaylingo

7. Lioness

8. It Won’t Be Easy

9. She Came To Me As A Ghost

10. The Black Crow

11. Come Back To Your Man

12. Translation

https://staticanddistance.substack.com/ or https://www.secretlystore.com/secretly-society

First and possibly only single:

On 1/21/2022 at 10:00 PM, shamrocks said:

secretly society has been hit or miss over the years but eternally grateful that they have supported the molina releases

Same, there seems to be a pretty deep well of unreleased live/studio recordings so this seems like a cool opportunity for them to get stuff out there and engage with fans in a more meaningful way rather than just dump out RSD releases or what not.  Hoping for the best on the follow through, would be cool if they stuck to just regular black pressings for special releases but maybe that's just me.  

Yeah, I have a feeling this is blue vinyl since it's coming out the same month for S&D supporters as it is for Secretly Society members. When something like--and hopefully  it's when and not if, and hopefully it's soon, it's the 15th anniversary this year--Sojourner gets a vinyl release, it'll probably be plain black I imagine.