The Official "What Are You Doing This Weekend?" Thread v.2.0

jhulud

I'm not doing much as every weekend. Put in some "overtime" at work earlier and now just sipping on some beers and listening to some Japanese hardcore punk and adjacent bands. Right now: Septic Death

Now That I Have The Attention What Do I Do With It? | Discogs

I noticed that Bob Odenkirk's movie Nobody is on HBO Max...will likely be watching that later as the trailer was great. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

I'm not doing much as every weekend. Put in some "overtime" at work earlier and now just sipping on some beers and listening to some Japanese hardcore punk and adjacent bands. Right now: Septic Death

Now That I Have The Attention What Do I Do With It? | Discogs

I noticed that Bob Odenkirk's movie Nobody is on HBO Max...will likely be watching that later as the trailer was great. 

Nobody is super good/fun

Wondering how I still remembered some of the login info for this account....

Besides that, Sundays are pretty uneventful.  The most exciting thing that'll probably happen is getting some quiet time on guitar or bass through one of my cheapo 1x8 combo amps with headphones.  I would prefer my tube amps but I'm in an odd situation where I have Sundays off so I now have to try being considerate with the volume in the house...at least for today.

I moved back to my family farm and we haven't had internet for 4.5 months. We finally got the company to finish construction (Starlink's wait was way too long) and now we have blazing fast internet. I've been on the web all weekend, updating gaming systems, and I'm playing Red Dead Redemption (2010) for the first time which is a lot of fun.

What's poppin' off, folks?!?!?

I'm here trying not to have too many beers cuz my brother is having another bi-polar and/or schizophrenic episode and he's dragging all of us down in his mess. It's been happening now almost every month and usually lasts 3-4 days before he crashes out. He refuses to get help and not much we can do since he's a grown-ass man. It's infuriating and sad and heartbreaking all at the same time. We have tried to Baker Act him...but the last time the police came, they essentially told us to stop wasting their time and they wouldn't come if called again. So yeah, nothing happened.