PO: Circa Survive - A Dream About Death (Out 2/4)

Preorders available here - https://adreamaboutdeath.com/ 

Circa Survive EP - A Dream About Death

This item is a preorder with a ship date of May/June 2022.

Buyers will receive a digital download of the album delivered via email on February 4, 2022 date.

A Dream About Death 12" EP - First Pressing Info:
Crystal Blue - 500
Crystal Amber - 1,000
Red with Splatter - 2,000
Crystal Vin Rose - 750 (Patreon Exclusive)

Track List:
Electric Moose
Curitiba
Late Nap
Discount on Psychic Readings
Die on the West Coast
Buzzhenge

Patreon
Patreonspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
Edited by Justinadamk
added tags

1 minute ago, RadDonut said:

Surely not, right? That would be really pointless 

I'm just going off the image of that wraparound cover for the blue variant - it looks like it only shows 2 tracks, Electric Moose & Discount on Psychic Readings.   I can't spring for a 12" with only 2 songs on it.

36 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

I'm just going off the image of that wraparound cover for the blue variant - it looks like it only shows 2 tracks, Electric Moose & Discount on Psychic Readings.   I can't spring for a 12" with only 2 songs on it.

I'm sure the tracklist is the 6 songs that are not already on A Dream About Love - https://www.sounds-venlo.nl/circa-survive/two-dreams-digi-_13065368.html 

• Justinadamk changed the title to PO: Circa Survive - A Dream About Death (Out 2/4)
14 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

"This bundle includes "A Dream About Death" on crystal blue color 12" vinyl, packaged with a screen printed insert that is hand numbered out of 475. This vinyl variant is only being sold as part of this bundle."

But then it's also separately.....................

I don't see it listed separately??

22 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

"This bundle includes "A Dream About Death" on crystal blue color 12" vinyl, packaged with a screen printed insert that is hand numbered out of 475. This vinyl variant is only being sold as part of this bundle."

But then it's also separately.....................

I caught that too. I think they can claim that because it is the only way to get the alt cover.

38 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

So does that mean there is 500 with the alt cover, and then X many more with the blue vinyl and regular cover?

500 Crystal Blue records total (which means they all come in the normal jacket). 475 of those have an additional folded over screen printed cover and those are sold through the bandsite. 25 don't have that screen printed cover and were sold through Rise's site. 

Similar to how they made the extra cover for a white version of Avalon

spacer.png

Edited by Justinadamk

4 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I really didn't like that many variants from either EP. I might have to eschew rarity at this point. Red Splatter all the way.

Yeah same, I actually think the blue looks nice but I already have the olive splatter for the sister EP, so minds as well rock the theme.

Red splat for me as well. (though I give it a 50/50 chance to turn out looking good)

Edited by V3XED

4 hours ago, ejc625 said:

$16 shipping for that screen printed inner sleeve that includes a slipmat and 3 pins is pretty whack. I don't see any reason why all of that can't fit in a standard size mailer, which is what it will more than likely come in.

Not sure if they’re offering media mail for the LPs because I dipped on a shirt bundle this go around.  But, if they are, technically slipmats and pins can’t ship media mail and have to ship Priority.