PO: Circa Survive - A Dream About Death (Out 2/4)

12 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

A Dream About Death is in Instagram's Story/Reel music. If anyone knows to manipulate Instagram to be able to play these in full and not 15 sec increments - let me know!

Interesting. This would be right up my ally to figure out but busy this weekend. Menu isn't available on desktop right? So you could wireshark your network to see what your phone connects to? If lucky, they got lazy since they thought no one would look and it's a full MP3 URL with just timecode query parameters. They could also be doing it through Orbis or something, which might have login requirements for regional copyright laws. THat'd be worst case.

1 hour ago, copelandkid said:

hoping these get packaged together at some point, great series of EPs!

I think they will be for something coming on March 4th. At least that's what im going off of based on this product listing - https://www.sounds-venlo.nl/circa-survive/two-dreams-digi-_13065368.html

40 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

I think they will be for something coming on March 4th. At least that's what im going off of based on this product listing - https://www.sounds-venlo.nl/circa-survive/two-dreams-digi-_13065368.html

this listing is for a digipak CD, hopefully there's vinyl to match!

• 1 month later...

Can’t remember if this was brought up on VC and which thread. Circa Survive and Touché Amoré are doing a split 7” and performance on Two Minutes to Late Night. 2 variants, presumably 24 hour open pre-order.

Yellow/Orange: https://adreamaboutdeath.com/collections/splitsville/products/ta-cs-splitsville-7-v2

Pink/Blue:

https://adreamaboutdeath.com/collections/splitsville/products/ta-cs-splitsville-7

Edited by MCDELTAT

13 hours ago, stl_ben said:

says each version limited to 1500 copies and with the numbers on stock where they are..doubt they last 24 hours.

From the livestream chat they said it was open pre-order so don’t know. Suffice to say once it’s gone, it’s gone.

I really did not like Circe’s song TBH. “Come Heroine” is not one of Touche’s best songs and they slowed the heck out of it. Touche’s “Act Appaled” cover though? Gold. Solid gold.

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

From the livestream chat they said it was open pre-order so don’t know. Suffice to say once it’s gone, it’s gone.

I really did not like Circe’s song TBH. “Come Heroine” is not one of Touche’s best songs and they slowed the heck out of it. Touche’s “Act Appaled” cover though? Gold. Solid gold.

Interesting! I feel the opposite. I really loved how Circa made that song their own, whereas I feel like Touche did nothing to add flavor to the original other than Jeremy screaming the lyrics. But I will say, I really loved the visual effect of Touche's performance as it was shot through the balloons.  It was a nice tip of the cap to both the balloon imagery in OLG, as well as from the tour they did together when Circa would throw the large balloons into the crowd

Edited by Justinadamk

If you had VIP tickets and opted to take a credit for their merch store, the Battle My Love 7" is live for order and is out of /2000.

I have to believe this merch store will go public at some point (seems crazy to me to try and sell ALL the tour merch to only a couple thousand people)

spacer.png