PO Now: Poison the Well - Tear from the Red LP Reissue on Greg Puciato's Label

jhulud

On 1/27/2022 at 5:30 PM, awalkingwounded said:

I just want You Come Before You to be repressed so I don’t have to pull the trigger on a  $100+ copy on Discogs. Likelihood this ever happens is significantly diminished and unlikely since it was on Atlantic…

If you are interested in a copy of the Backbite version on black, that company shipped and charged me for two copies in two separate mailers.

I never even opened the second mailer in hopes I would get some sort of response from them, which never happened. PM me if you want to settle for this one instead of an OG.

4 hours ago, Negron said:

If you are interested in a copy of the Backbite version on black, that company shipped and charged me for two copies in two separate mailers.

I never even opened the second mailer in hopes I would get some sort of response from them, which never happened. PM me if you want to settle for this one instead of an OG.

PM’D!!!

• 1 month later...
  • jhulud changed the title to PO Now: Poison the Well - Tear from the Red LP Reissue on Greg Puciato's Label