PO Now: Poison the Well - Tear from the Red LP Reissue on Greg Puciato's Label

jhulud

• jhulud changed the title to PO Now: Poison the Well - Tear from the Red LP Reissue on Greg Puciato's Label
39 minutes ago, ParallelofDeath said:

I'm still baffled how some of these bands from way back when can now sell out a pressing of a few thousand units in a heartbeat. I know it's just pent up demand, but still. 

I think this specific release is a bit different considering Tear From the Red hasn’t ever had proper, quality vinyl treatment. The first issues of this record on Ides of March and Good Life were garbage. Excited to have something remastered, as a standalone release with a fresh design.

2 hours ago, 1876records said:

The first issues of this record on Ides of March and Good Life were garbage. 

Never had a copy from the earlier pressings, but that sucks. I had the 2012 Rise Records pressing (and remaster i think) dual of Opposite and Tear from the red. Considering this sold out that fast, wish the people pressing this would just order a pressing of like 2000 on black and call it good so everyone can get a copy.

Its a good record that I never owned on vinyl back in the day. People still like this stuff. You could ask why people are still buying thousands of records from bands from the 70s or 80s too. Some things stand up and to me Opposite of December of Tear From the Red stand up 20 + years later. Not that hard to really wrap your mind around