PO Now: Poison the Well - Tear from the Red LP Reissue on Greg Puciato's Label

jhulud

On 10/7/2022 at 4:09 AM, phillybhatesme said:

I'm really excited to see the pixel-version (/300). 

I grabbed the pixel on the second drop! Also keen to see how it came out! 

I also got the color in color from the first drop so now I am thinking I need to get the white/black so I have all three covers haha

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

Welp I got the wrong one. Ordered clear with black center and got some gray and black splatter. Disappointing because I don't really care for splatter vinyl so it was the worst version I could've accidentally got

Never good to hear, did you reach out to them? 

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll be checking mine as soon as it arrives! 

On 11/1/2022 at 6:27 AM, JohnMatrix said:

Heard back from the label. They sent me a return label to send the splatter back and are going to be sending me the right now so I guess they had a few more sitting around. Solid customer service

Same thing happened to me, I am not sure If I care enough to contact them. Usually I'm not a big splatter fan either but this one turned out ok. 

EDIT

it's also odd that only 35 people have this in their collection and 144 have the splatter on discogs. 

Edited by OrangeJoe

4 hours ago, jhulud said:

Just checked. Still in pre-shipment since 10/19. 

Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

Same, reached out to FP and they said they’ve had problems with their USPS hub not doing the initial scan. Holding out hope.

Update: As of tonight, about 16 hours after reaching someone at FP, tracking updated to accepted in Philly. I wish the same “luck” to you.

Edited by iDealélan

8 hours ago, iDealélan said:

Same, reached out to FP and they said they’ve had problems with their USPS hub not doing the initial scan. Holding out hope.

Update: As of tonight, about 16 hours after reaching someone at FP, tracking updated to accepted in Philly. I wish the same “luck” to you.

That’s the same excuse I got.  Almost 2 weeks after contacting them tracking still hasn’t updated but they claim it has shipped…….riiiiiiiight.