FURNACE FEST 2022 - Final Lineup Announced...and it's LIKE WOAH!!!

jhulud

1 hour ago, Tidal Wave said:

Juan how was last year?

It was fantastic. So much fun. Weather was great. And the scheduling made easy enough to catch all the bands you'd want to catch at the 3 different stages. As long as they didn't completely overlap. For one day we stayed at one stage for most of the day since all bands we wanted to catch were there. And the VIP upgrade is definitely worth it. 

The merch area...which was an "alley" underneath a highway overpass that divides the Sloss Furnace property was a bit chaotic. Long lines for the more popular bands and the Fest merch booth that had the exclusive vinyl releases. 

If Elliott doesn’t at minimum play a hometown show in addition to this I’m going to be so bummed. I *might* go this year but really don’t fuck with fests and would much rather see them play a full set at a regular length show. They have a booking link on their newly created IG, so fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • jhulud changed the title to FURNACE FEST 2022 - Final Lineup Announced...and it's LIKE WOAH!!!
  • 1 month later...