FS/T: TBS tests/rares, Circa rares, Panic! Fever/fun. split, Emery test, Say Anything, Sublime S/T, DGD 7", Bad Books, FYS, more!

kforkevin777

Next round! Prices have been cut, sold items removed, a couple added. This time, though, the biggest chance is the trade list down at the bottom. As it says, I’m willing to work out deals for some of those records. If you have one of them but don’t want any of my stuff and are willing to sell for a reasonable price, you can still shoot me an email. I don't use VC a whole lot these days but I figured I'd throw up another post here.

I’ve already discounted these pretty heavily in most cases, so unless you’re looking at one of the pretty expensive ones or are buying multiple things, I don’t have a ton of room to move on prices. You’re still welcome to try, though. All items are coming from NW Florida.

Shipping to anywhere in the US is included in the price!

Outside of the US, things get a little more tricky and a lot more expensive. If you’re in this boat, you’re welcome to shoot me an email for a quite, but be realy to pay $20 minimum if you’re in Canada and more than that if you’re anywhere else. Currently, as far as I know, shipping to Australia and NZ is still suspended. Sorry!

NOTE:

I much prefer email if at all possible. Thanks!

Here’s my email:

[email protected]

[FOR SALE]

As Cities Burn – Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest – $150, half coke bottle/half red

Asking Alexandria – Stand Up & Scream – $40, black OG

Bad Books - S/T - $100, clear red

Circa Survive: I will also trade this for newer/cheaper variants + cash

Blue Sky Noise - $130, deluxe OG 2xLP w/ alt art

The Inuit Sessions - $100, OG pink pressing

Juturna - $225, OG picture disc w/ alt art, sealed!

On Letting Go - $225, OG light blue/black swirl, one or two corners have decent wear

A Day to Remember - All I Want 7” - $35, clear purple

The Dear Hunter - Migrant – $70, yellow

Dance Gavin Dance - Summertime Gladness 7” - $30, cyan/mustard

Emery – You Were Never Alone - $90, test press from original IndieGoGo

Four Year Strong - Rise or Die Trying – $65, purple and baby blue, jacket has some major creasing

I the Mighty – Satori/Karma Never Sleeps – $25, clear blue

A Lot Like Birds – No Place – $30, Dark red OG

Manchester Orchestra/Annuals – Split 7” - $25

Panic! At the Disco:

A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out - $175, clear gold, will also trade for a newer/cheaper variant + cash

Fun. Split, C’mon 7” - $75, clear

PMtoday – In Medias Res – $40, orange 3 color split

Saves the Day - Under the Boards – $15, clear green

Say Anything – S/T – $70, black 2xLP

Shad & Dallas ­– $18, Two Songs – black

Sublime – S/T - $65, black gatefold with printed inner sleeves. I think it’s 180g. Pretty sure it’s the back to black pressing.

Taking Back Sunday: I also have a handful of other TBS 7”s if anyone is interested

A Decade Under the Influence 7” - $70, tan, super rare to even find info on

A Decade Under the Influence 7” – $90, test pressing w/ custom screened black and white jacket

Jimmy Ear World Split 7” - $35, from a tour back in the day

Where You Want to Be - $225, test pressing w/ custom screened black and what jacket

Tiny Moving Parts – Old Maid + Coffee with Tom 7” - $18, blue w/ black ink etching

Underoath – In Regards to Myself 7” - $20, black

You, Me, and Everyone we Know – Things Are Really Weird Right Now 7” - $18, clear green

[WILL TRADE FOR]

(I do not HAVE these records, but WANT them. This has been a point of confusion when I’ve included want lists in my sale posts in the past.)

(will also buy, but it really depends on price. I really don’t care about variants for the most part.)

Andres – Strange Memories on This Nervous Night

Bad Books – S/T – I have the rare variant above, would trade that for a cheaper one plus cash

Closure in Moscow – Any of their vinyl

Dead Poetic – New Medicines

The Devil Makes Three – I will also buy/trade for ones other than S/T if they’re fairly cheap

Goodnight, Texas – Conductor & Uncle John Farquhar

He Is Legend – It Hates You & Heavy Fruit

Lydia – Liquor

Pierce the Veil – Collide With the Sky – I have a pic disc coming, hoping to trade it for any other variant straight up

Sianvar – Stay Lost

The Wonder Years – The Greatest Generation

Thanks for perusing. Hope to hear from some of you folks.

~Kevin

Edited by kforkevin777