PO: A Wilhelm Scream "Lose Your Delusion"

I'm very impressed and happy for them that after a 3000 unit first press of a new record which comes after 9 years of silence, it needed a repress before the release date. Wish this band got the recognition they deserved in their prime. 

Edited by xfactor675

23 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

I'm very impressed and happy for them that after a 3000 unit first press of a new record which comes after 9 years of silence, it needed a repress before the release date. Wish this band got the recognition they deserved in their prime. 

100% agree, weird how they've always kinda been under the radar. Super stoked on this release and stoked to copies moving, much deserved!

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, nicbong said:

I was wondering if anyone has received their copy of this ? 

On a side note, album is a little weak. Song are kinda smooth / slow, would have like something more aggressive / fast

I received mine a few weeks ago. 

I love, love, love this band but kinda agree. Not really my cup of tea. I’m sure it’ll grow on me to an extent but the vocal melodies seem so all over the place and it takes me out of it. Just feels too busy, even for them. 

9 hours ago, nicbong said:

I was wondering if anyone has received their copy of this ? 

On a side note, album is a little weak. Song are kinda smooth / slow, would have like something more aggressive / fast

It's definitely different but it's a really great album. The melodies are killer. It's still Wilhelm at the core.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 4:52 AM, pepperonigin said:

I received mine a few weeks ago. 

I love, love, love this band but kinda agree. Not really my cup of tea. I’m sure it’ll grow on me to an extent but the vocal melodies seem so all over the place and it takes me out of it. Just feels too busy, even for them. 

Couldn’t agree more. It’s like they had too much time with it and kept cramming stuff in and overcooked it. 

Trevor’s lines at the beginning of “Figure 8s” sound like a coffee commercial jingle. I LOVE everything else about that song and the video is great.

That said, “Gimme The Shakes” is probably too 3 all time AWS songs for me.  It’s that rare song that I find myself compelled to listen to multiple times per day.

Bummed I had to miss them in MI this past weekend due to work. I’m sure it was fantastic.