PO now: Silent Majority - Life of a Spectator repress

53 minutes ago, IntoXAnother said:

Looking forward to see what Wreck-Age has in store for all the re-releases they have planned.  

Did you see anything else about other reissues from them? Essential NY label in mid 90s with Bad Trip, Die 116, Mind Over Matter, Milhouse, Stillsuit, Yuppicide but I doubt much of this has an audience in 2022.

I have to look but I think the original SM was released on Exit that put out excellent releases from Indecision, Motive, Sons of Abraham and Tripface

2 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

I know for a fact this is happening along with a few other BIG LI HC bands.  

my shop is going to be doing something with them and we're very excited to be

involved in a few of these upcoming releases.  v excited!!

Warped Weeble Wobbles...just saying

36 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Did you see anything else about other reissues from them? Essential NY label in mid 90s with Bad Trip, Die 116, Mind Over Matter, Milhouse, Stillsuit, Yuppicide but I doubt much of this has an audience in 2022.

I have to look but I think the original SM was released on Exit that put out excellent releases from Indecision, Motive, Sons of Abraham and Tripface

They've teased a lot on their instagram, but nothing definite I've seen. 

But they have been sharing from both Wreck-Age and Exit , if I remember correctly, they made more than a few posts about Motive, so we'll see.   Just glad a lot of stuff that I really thought was lost in a time portal is gonna get re-released.  

• xfactor675 changed the title to PO Soon?: Silent Majority - Life of a Spectator repress
  • 1 month later...
  • xfactor675 changed the title to PO now: Silent Majority - Life of a Spectator repress
  • 3 months later...

"Silent Majority shipping update!

Just a quick update on the following product --

SILENT MAJORITY 'LIFE OF A SPECTATOR' LIMITED EDITION WHITE BANANA SWIRL LP – ONLY 300 MADE

The expected shipping date is currently September 2022. Please keep checking the product pages for any updates. Thanks so much for your patience and for choosing BrooklynVegan Shop. We hope to have it to you as close to that date as possible! "

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...