FS/T: TBS tests/rares, Circa rares, Isles & Glaciers, Emery test, Kevin Devine, As Cities Burn, DGD 7", Bad Books, more!

kforkevin777

Next round! Added some more rare-ish stuff that I’m looking to sell in favor of cheaper variants. My wantlist has been updated, too, and prices on some stuff lowered.

Shipping to anywhere in the US is included in the price!

Outside of the US, things get a little more tricky and a lot more expensive. If you’re in this boat, you’re welcome to shoot me an email for a quite, but be realy to pay $20 minimum if you’re in Canada and more than that if you’re anywhere else. Currently, as far as I know, shipping to Australia and NZ is still suspended. Sorry!

NOTE:

PLEASE email me if at all possible. Reddit messages are fine but are a bit of a pain. At the very least, please do not use the chat system as it straight up doesn’t work on my phone.

Here’s my email:

[email protected]

[FOR SALE]

The Academy Is… - Almost Here - $85, OG clear green, minor corner wear***

As Cities Burn – Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest – $150, half coke bottle/half red

Bad Books - S/T - $100, clear red***

Circa Survive:

Blue Sky Noise - $130, deluxe OG 2xLP w/ alt art***

The Inuit Sessions - $100, OG pink pressing***

On Letting Go - $200, OG light blue/black swirl, one or two corners have decent wear***

A Day to Remember - All I Want 7” - $30, clear purple

The Dear Hunter - Migrant – $70, yellow

Dance Gavin Dance - Summertime Gladness 7” - $30, cyan/mustard

Emery – You Were Never Alone - $90, test press from original IndieGoGo

Good Old War – Only Way to Be Alone - $90, clear brown***

Isles & Glaciers – The Hearts of Lonely People - $200, white OG press, some corner wear and rough spot on spine***

Kevin Devine – Brother’s Blood - $100, red/orange swirl, some corner wear and a small bend on one

A Lot Like Birds – No Place – $30, Dark red OG

Manchester Orchestra/Annuals – Split 7” - $25

PMtoday – In Medias Res – $40, orange 3 color split

Shad & Dallas ­– $18, Two Songs – black

Taking Back Sunday: I also have a handful of other TBS 7”s if anyone is interested

A Decade Under the Influence 7” - $70, tan, super rare to even find info on

A Decade Under the Influence 7” – $90, test pressing w/ custom screened black and white jacket

Jimmy Ear World Split 7” - $35, from a tour back in the day

Tell All Your Friends - $225, OG light blue press, #0423, jacket has some wear and creasing***

Where You Want to Be - $225, test pressing w/ custom screened black and what jacket

Tides of Man - Dreamhouse - $80, blue, in shrinkwrap, one small corner ding, played once

Tiny Moving Parts – Old Maid + Coffee with Tom 7” - $18, blue w/ black ink etching

Underoath – In Regards to Myself 7” - $20, black

You, Me, and Everyone we Know – Things Are Really Weird Right Now 7” - $18, clear green

*** = Will trade for a cheaper variant + cash

[WILL TRADE FOR]

(I do not HAVE these records, but WANT them. This has been a point of confusion when I’ve included want lists in my sale posts in the past.)

(will also buy, but it really depends on price. I really don’t care about variants for the most part.)

Andres – Strange Memories on This Nervous Night

Bayside – Pretty much anything

Closure in Moscow – Any of their vinyl

Dead Poetic – New Medicines

The Devil Makes Three – I will also buy/trade for albums other than S/T if they’re fairly cheap

Goodnight, Texas – Conductor & Uncle John Farquhar

He Is Legend – It Hates You & Heavy Fruit

Lydia – Liquor

Minus the Bear – Planet of Ice

Pierce the Veil – Collide With the Sky – I have a pic disc coming, hoping to trade it for any other variant straight up

Sianvar – Stay Lost

Thursday – Full Collapse, War All the Time

The Wonder Years – The Greatest Generation

Thanks for perusing. Hope to hear from some of you folks.

~Kevin

Edited by kforkevin777