PO: THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES - DUCT TAPE & SHIVERING CROWS 2xLP (Rarities Collection) + TOUR DATES + Oxeneers... and Easter reissues!!!

jhulud

15 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

I highly recommend you to use ship7 like I do.  They are mail-forwarding company, and not only you can buy stuff from stores that only ship the us, you save a ton on shipping. They let you store the orders for up to 60 days and you can ship different orders together. I usually wait till I have 8-10 (im actually waiting for said TAAS indie exclusives to come in) records and it costs around 12-13 dollars per record to ship to Europe, so i save a lot using this instead of getting everything shipped directly from the label. 

You can calculate here

https://ship7.com/prices

Gave it a shot. Still $22USD to ship a single record from their New Jersey warehouse. Depending on the ship from the store, it might be slightly cheaper in the end but not by much. Chalking it up to Canada shipping problems in general.

I appreciate the help, might just cave and get a PO Box one of these days.

13 minutes ago, Negron said:

Gave it a shot. Still $22USD to ship a single record from their New Jersey warehouse. Depending on the ship from the store, it might be slightly cheaper in the end but not by much. Chalking it up to Canada shipping problems in general.

I appreciate the help, might just cave and get a PO Box one of these days.

yeah a single record is not really worth it.

Right now I have 4 packages sitting at my suite with a total of 5 records and to ship them all to Hungary would cost me 55 dollars, while shipping them all seperately from the label would be well over 130-140 which is pretty cool. Also,  out of those 4 packages 3 were with free US shipping so the shipping costs aren't accumulating. 

Also if you cave in and use them always use the Delaware address as the state has no tax, so another it's saving point. 

Edited by xfactor675