PO: THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES - DUCT TAPE & SHIVERING CROWS 2xLP (Rarities Collection) + TOUR DATES + Oxeneers... and Easter reissues!!!

jhulud

12 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

yeah the wbsite sucks and stuck in 2002 :) , but I kinda like the dude running it, so this was a nice sneak peek, hopefully something official coming soon.

Um... How exactly does the Forint or HUF convert to USD? I've been doing conversions while knowing nothing of the way your currency is designated in written form (as I'm seeing several different iterations) and what I'm coming up with is the records would cost 4 cents in USD each.

Does this sound.... right???

Edited by mcpherson123

2 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Um... How exactly does the Forint or HUF convert to USD? I've been doing conversions while knowing nothing of the way your currency is designated in written form (as I'm seeing several different iterations) and what I'm coming up with is the records would cost 4 cents in USD each.

Does this sound.... right???

Not trying to shit on you this morning or come off as mega big brain, but... HUF to USD seems pretty straightforward to me?  Black copies look like they come out to $40 before shipping.

HUF.png

Just now, Derek™ said:

Not trying to shit on you this morning or come off as mega big brain, but... HUF to USD seems pretty straightforward to me?  Black copies look like they come out to $40 before shipping.

HUF.png

Not at all! I don't know what the hell I'm doing with that currency. I thought the period would go between 3 and 6 there because the website displayed a space between "13" and "690."

I needed exactly that explained to me so no harm done, my man. haha.

Goddamn. I almost lost it.

9 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

100%.

Time will tell. On the Jade Tree store most black single LP's are 17.99 and colored are 19.99.

Looks roughly the same on the random grouping of titles showing on the Epitaph shop main page.

I think its safe to assume the TAAS reissues will follow suit but you never know. I can't imagine there being much of a premium generated for this band to exceed those prices.

Edited by mcpherson123

Announcing tour dates & new video for "Riding the Grape Dragon (Demo)” by Documa!! Watch full video and pre-order vinyl at the link below. Tickets for all shows on sale April 1st. ‘Duct Tape & Shivering Crows’ is out April 15th on Suicide Squeeze Records. See you all soon!
2022 TOUR DATES -
June 15 Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater
June 16 Chicago, IL @ Lincoln Hall + Schubas
June 18 Brooklyn, NY @ Warsaw Concerts
July 7 Oakland, CA @ Crybaby
July 8 Los Angeles, CA @ Echoplex

• jhulud changed the title to PO: THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES - DUCT TAPE & SHIVERING CROWS 2xLP (Rarities Collection) + TOUR DATES!!!
  • jhulud changed the title to PO: THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES - DUCT TAPE & SHIVERING CROWS 2xLP (Rarities Collection) + TOUR DATES + Oxeneers... and Easter reissues!!!