PO: SeeMoreGlass - Roaring Paper Spring (Kickstarter Funded!!) Vinyl Preorder (Pop-Punk/Emo/Folk)

a1210619378_10.jpg

Heyo VC!! I just wanted to update everyone on the progress of this thing! So we are officially fully funded on the Kickstarter! Thank you for so much support from this community. It was really cool to see my tunes backed on here after being a member for all of these years. If you were weary about supporting the kickstarter, but were interested in grabbing a copy of the record and supporting the project, this is basically a preorder and any extra money will help me get a bigger pressing of the record, do some different T-shirt designs and most importantly pay my artist Tony Contini more because he has put so much time and love into this project too and has been having a rough time since covid. 

The kickstarter still has 8 more days and here are the amount of vinyl packages left...Kickstarter Link!

$100 - 7 packages

$75 - 14 packages

$50 - 16 packages left

$35 - 13  packages left 

Below are all four music videos we created for the project. These were all done DIY style with my friends, so please check them out and support them if you can. 

Roaring Paper Spring on Spotify

But if you hate Spotify and still feel like supporting, you can buy Roaring Paper Spring along with my whole discography on bandcamp for $5, and all of the profits from Bandcamp are going to  the charity Rescue.org until April 8th. 

Total of $105 donated to SNAP Network

Total of $105 donated to No More Dysphoria

http://www.seemoreglass.bandcamp.com

Edited by SeeMoreGlass
Update Links

5 hours ago, Rainmaker_Lariat said:

Really like it. Reminds me a bit of Bed Light For Blue Eyes. Best of luck with the Kickstarter, I hope you can hit the goal.

Thank you so much! That is such a compliment because that dude's voice is out of control. I appreciate you checking it out. 

On 2/22/2022 at 10:17 PM, Rip said:

Without a doubt gonna be my album of the year and I’ll be surprised if anything else comes close for me.  It’s got something for everyone.  Backed and I hope so badly it gets funded.

Thanks buddy! Currently the Kickstarter is up to 2,330. It's amazing, but there is still a little ways to go. 

I know I'm definitely an unknown artist, but I would really appreciate any help I can get with this one. I've been making music for 20 years and this is the closest I have ever been to being able to press my work on vinyl. If you can snag a package I would be eternally grateful.  To entice you a little further, for the $100 package, Tony, the artist who painted the cover, is hand painting 20 old LP sleeves. Each one is individualized and even if you hate the record, it would be a cool piece of wall art. 

Here are some pictures

330cab2e0b29d4e356261266bd7a7e60_origina

a00e03e7c477d5bfa930987660e8335b_origina

Quick Update: 

The Kickstarter is currently up to 2699 which is insane, and I only need 1300 more to go. My vinyl packages go from $35 - $100 so if you have the money and would chip in to help out a fellow record collector, I would be eternally grateful. Here are some pictures of the individual hand painted records in the $100 package done by Tony Contini. 

7d1ca8225f15fc806ab4f99ed3277b03_origina

b4293e1cfdf63324c2b0c92b57a14f94_origina

40faa44e1da5092b6b1f3ab380b43612_origina

4296a04573c36220383393851ea83344_origina

ceaaac01798a98771ee2dd668b301783_origina

Edited by SeeMoreGlass
Updated Pictures

Bumping this thread, so everyone can check out the record art.

Please help me out with this project if you can! 20 days left...

Also here is the music video for my song Missing You From Halfway Round The World, shot DIY Style in my basement by my buddy Tony and edited by me. 

Edited by SeeMoreGlass

4 hours ago, Bronchitis said:

Just popping in to say Raise High the Roofbeams and Seymour: An Introduction is one of my favorite books. Good name.

Yes!! I was so obsessed with Salinger in High School! My old band was called Dear Holden, so I thought it would be clever to call the side project SeeMoreGlass not knowing that it would become the main project. One of these days, I'm going to do an audiobook reading of A Lovely Day For Bananafish. Maybe I'll do Raise High The Roof Beam Too!!

Thanks for checking this out!!!

1 hour ago, HardlineKid said:

I supported a few weeks back. This music is better than 90% of the pop punk out there nowadays. I'm a big fan.

That means the world to me. Thank you so much for the support and I'm so glad you are into the record. It is so close to getting funded. I'm really hoping it happens. 

The kickstarter is currently sitting at $2,917 which means that we have $1,083 to go! Two more weeks!! Please consider helping to make this a reality. We are so close!! This entire album, music videos, everything has been a completely DIY effort, funded by me saving for two years and contracting my friends to help with the recording, art and making the videos The end goal for me was to get something that I made pressed on vinyl. 

If just 10 people buy the $100 package, then it is fully funded

If just 14 people buy the $75 package, then we get there

If just 20 people buy the $50 package, this dream becomes a reality. 

Today I am putting up the third music video for the song "Cory, What If We Don't Know Anything"...a song of rebellion. I hope you enjoy it. 

Quick Update! Within $900 of the $4,000 goal.  

If you can throw in $35 for the first vinyl package it would go such a long way to making this happen. I've been dreaming of and working towards pressing my work on vinyl for almost 20 years. This is the closest I have ever come to making it a reality. 

I overplanned for pledges on the kickstarter, so if you purchase that $35 package it is very likely you will also receive the lyric book and the CDs that I have left over from my other albums. So you will get more than what the package says you will get...in case that is an incentive. 

I am also having a run of 25 cassettes made. If you pledge at all and want me to throw in one of those as well, let me know and I will. 

2 hours ago, SeeMoreGlass said:

If you can throw in $35 for the first vinyl package it would go such a long way to making this happen. I've been dreaming of and working towards pressing my work on vinyl for almost 20 years. This is the closest I have ever come to making it a reality. 

I overplanned for pledges on the kickstarter, so if you purchase that $35 package it is very likely you will also receive the lyric book and the CDs that I have left over from my other albums. So you will get more than what the package says you will get...in case that is an incentive. 

I am also having a run of 25 cassettes made. If you pledge at all and want me to throw in one of those as well, let me know and I will. 

Ugh i pledged the CD package but also want the vinyl. Can I up it to the 35 and try my luck? Not sure how to do that. Maybe add in a 10-15 dollar donation pledge?

16 hours ago, SeeMoreGlass said:

I’m gonna need one of them cassettes buddy

16 hours ago, SeeMoreGlass said:

would also love one of those cassettes. Also don’t know if you do Reddit it all, but posting on the vinyl release/pre order page might be you some more people to check out the kickstarter. 
https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylReleases

19 hours ago, blueeyesgetboring said:

would also love one of those cassettes. Also don’t know if you do Reddit it all, but posting on the vinyl release/pre order page might be you some more people to check out the kickstarter. 
https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylReleases

Huge thanks for that suggestion friend. I'm looking into it on the vinyl page. I asked my friend who is on there all of the time to post about it in the new releases thread. 

If this gets funded, let me know when I send out an update and I will make sure I throw a tape in with your package. 

On 3/9/2022 at 8:28 AM, HardlineKid said:

Ugh i pledged the CD package but also want the vinyl. Can I up it to the 35 and try my luck? Not sure how to do that. Maybe add in a 10-15 dollar donation pledge?

Yes, you can adjust your pledge, but also, if you can't figure that out and just want to donate. I'll be sure you get a vinyl copy. 

• SeeMoreGlass changed the title to PO: SeeMoreGlass - Roaring Paper Spring (Kickstarter Funded!!) Vinyl Preorder (Pop-Punk/Emo/Folk)