PO: SeeMoreGlass - Roaring Paper Spring (Kickstarter Funded!!) Vinyl Preorder (Pop-Punk/Emo/Folk)

3 hours ago, tmfa80 said:

Just pledged for the vinyl and lyric book after listening to the album on Spotify here in the UK! Entire album is fire - really into your lyrics. Looking forward to adding this to the collection. 

Keep up the creative work buddy!

OH my god that is awesome!! Thank you so much for checking it out and pledging! I'm looking so forward to getting this pressed and sent out. I just sent in the music to get mastered for vinyl yesterday so I'm hoping by June we'll be pretty close to having this together. 

This is the last music video of the album featuring @Rip dancing through the cosmos. I hope you all enjoy it. 

Watching this kickstarter get funded has been an incredible experience and I want to thank the VC crew for checking out this record and supporting it. As of right now the kickstarter is sitting at $4,414 which is unreal for me. There are still nine days left, so if you still want to pick one up and be a part of the project, check it out here

Kickstarter for Roaring Paper Spring

Thank you so much again, for everything!

• SeeMoreGlass changed the title to PO: SeeMoreGlass - Roaring Paper Spring (Kickstarter Funded!!) Vinyl Preorder (Pop-Punk/Emo/Folk)

I'm picking our variants for the Kickstarter and I am going to do a special /50 variant for all of the kickstarter patrons. 

Right now there are 5 spots left on the kickstarter for this variant, so if you want to get the limited handmade /50 one, I highly recommend jumping on it. The rest of the variants are just going to be regular black. Doesn't matter what package. 35-100 will get this variant until it runs out. 

KICKSTARTER LINK!!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Put up a discogs listing for this today  (cause no one had done it yet and I needed to have it up before I finally put it away for a bit). Feel free to make changes or add your version as appropriate. Still digging this album! 

https://www.discogs.com/release/26540966-SeeMoreGlass-Roaring-Paper-Spring

2 hours ago, dawhizz said:

Put up a discogs listing for this today  (cause no one had done it yet and I needed to have it up before I finally put it away for a bit). Feel free to make changes or add your version as appropriate. Still digging this album! 

https://www.discogs.com/release/26540966-SeeMoreGlass-Roaring-Paper-Spring

Doing the lords work.  Thanks man.  I’ll let him know it’s up.  I asked him about it a while ago and said he’d like to do it but had never done one before so wasn’t sure when he’d get to it.  I’m sure he’ll really appreciate it and if there’s something he wants to add/change he can do that now.

32 minutes ago, Rip said:

Only thing I would change is the variant name.  I know each record varied, but it’s technically supposed to be a “rainbow strip.”  There were some that had more white than rainbow though for some reason.  Just a gamble you take with wax mages I supposed.

Yeah, I knew it had a name I just couldn’t remember/find where it was. 

Huge thanks. This is probably why I never made it as a career musician. I hate marketing and self promotion and all of that shit. I really appreciate it and I'll try to get in there soon with updates and my two other EPs. 

If anyone is interested, you can pick up a plain black copy for $22 on my Bandcamp http://www.seemoreglass.bandcamp.com

Thanks to everyone who has taken time to check this out and who already purchased a copy. This has been a dream come true. 

LP2 is in the works...