Foals - Life Is Yours (June 17th)

PO links: https://t.co/BYMPwntUQJ

Regular edition of the album available on black (standard), white (indie), and blue (Amazon.)

Artist exclusive deluxe edition with an extra 12" containing demos:

LIFE IS YOURS D2C Exclusive Deluxe LP (foals.co.uk)

spacer.png

Edited by dnl
new mock-up for deluxe edition

13 hours ago, MichaelMush said:

Foals always deliver. 

Because they're part-time delivery drivers when they're back home or that their albums come out on time?

I'm always willing to hear new Foals, and I know you can't ride one sound out for the rest of your career, but everything post Total Life Forever really does nothing for me. And lyrically some of the songs are are bonkers in lacking anything real connection to them. But I will always check out their records. Let's hope this one brings me back on board.

18 hours ago, MichaelMush said:

Went for the blue amazon exclusive, thought the deluxe edition was a bit pricey. Looking forward to this one, Foals always deliver. 

Wake Me Up has been on heavy rotation for me for a few months now. 2am was a good follow up single too. I enjoy the more pop/dance direction that have been going in the last couple albums.

I went with the deluxe but hope I don't regret it. Not because of the price but because their merch is run by Warner. They are the worst distro I have ever had experience with. 

• 5 weeks later...