The Used - The Used 20th anniversary vinyl

8 hours ago, SNEAKORDS said:

does UO not charge until orders ship? I preordered ST on June 24th, the charge still hasn't posted.

UO charges when shipped. 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:25 PM, Derek™ said:

I don’t think I follow.  Please explain the number breakdowns again, but in more detail.

spacer.png

Edited by gutterball1

ok now its confusing time again... the video the used posted today to advertise buying the vinyl from their site says its limited to 2,000 units.  not 5,000 like it says on the mockup hype sticker.  and i previous said that i thought that 5,000 would be too many for urban outfitters to be selling since most retailer exclusives get 1,000 at the most.  sooooooooooooo with the hype sticker on each saying 5,000 maybe there are 5,000 total (2,000 from the used +2,000 indie + 1,000 from UO).

On 7/12/2022 at 11:16 PM, gutterball1 said:

ok now its confusing time again... the video the used posted today to advertise buying the vinyl from their site says its limited to 2,000 units.  not 5,000 like it says on the mockup hype sticker.  and i previous said that i thought that 5,000 would be too many for urban outfitters to be selling since most retailer exclusives get 1,000 at the most.  sooooooooooooo with the hype sticker on each saying 5,000 maybe there are 5,000 total (2,000 from the used +2,000 indie + 1,000 from UO).

Untitled

On 7/17/2022 at 9:05 PM, gutterball1 said:

tour started last night and they are selling it on tour as well.  the pic is blurry but hype sticker looks the same without the "special variant limited to 5000" sentence.  so my guess is that is variant is black.

1rzax3htv6c91.jpg

saw a pic and can confirm its black.

so i think there are 5,000 combined of the 3 colorways and then a somewhat unlimited black variant or maybe its a tour exclusive or gonna be for general retail or maybe it will be sold on the used site once the color sells out in a couple days.

8 hours ago, rooks said:

please keep us updated. i lie awake at night worried you'll be discouraged by quadruple posting on top of yourself with absolutely no interaction from anyone else. thank god you have no self awareness ❤️ 

Maybe one day he'll become sentient and finally learn to love.

I’m convinced it’s an alt account from a longtime VC member who’s just bored.  Which is embarrassing in and of itself, but actually funny that the shtick has run dry and literally no one gives a shit anymore.  It got a reaction and some curious head-scratching 5 years ago, but the last page of this thread is proof that whoever runs the account is no different than a toddler who rolls on the carpet and screams when you don’t give them enough attention.  We’re all just wise enough to not buy in anymore.

On 7/20/2022 at 8:04 PM, Derek™ said:

I’m convinced it’s an alt account from a longtime VC member who’s just bored.  Which is embarrassing in and of itself, but actually funny that the shtick has run dry and literally no one gives a shit anymore.  It got a reaction and some curious head-scratching 5 years ago, but the last page of this thread is proof that whoever runs the account is no different than a toddler who rolls on the carpet and screams when you don’t give them enough attention.  We’re all just wise enough to not buy in anymore.

so this is who you think i am?

funny

numbers update

/2000  milky clear/oxblood swirl  (theused.net exclusive) SOLD OUT

/2000  milky clear w. oxblood splatter  (indie exclusive)  VERY LOW STOCK (check local store, maybe you get lucky)

/1000  bone & oxblood split  (urban outfitters exclusive) IN STOCK!!!

/?  black (merch booth on tour but maybe added to used site soon, now that color variant is sold out)

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Leprekon said:

So is Themis being released September 2 or December 9th?   Some stores list it September 2 and most have December 9th.  My store in Canada has no information from the record company/distributor and I do t see any stores in Canada have listings of this.  

the black variant is sold on tour now.  the UO variant is suppose to be end of august, the used store variant is suppose to be first week september, and the indie variant is suppose to be first week december.

2 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

the black variant is sold on tour now.  the UO variant is suppose to be end of august, the used store variant is suppose to be first week september, and the indie variant is suppose to be first week december.

Why wouldn’t they release them all on the same day instead of 3 release dates lol

11 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Curious if all the variants are going to be 45rpm or if it's just the black tour exclusive.  Does anyone know?  I don't see that it's been mentioned anywhere.

every variant of this LP ever has been 45rpm.

10 hours ago, Leprekon said:

Why wouldn’t they release them all on the same day instead of 3 release dates lol

lol.  not sure how the release dates got spread out.  selling them early on tour is like ok whatever.  the other 2 are only like a week apart of thats fine.  not really sure why the indie version is so far off though.

• 2 weeks later...