The Used - The Used 20th anniversary vinyl

@meatrocket8 can you update the first post (since you started this thread) with this info...

/1000  milky clear/oxblood swirl  (theused.net exclusive) The Used Self Titled 20th Anniversary LP – The Used Shop

/1000  bone & oxblood split  (urban outfitters exclusive)  The Used - The Used Limited 2XLP | Urban Outfitters

/5000  milky clear w. oxblood splatter  (indie exclusive)  The Used The Used (2lp Milky Clear W Ox Blood Splatter Vinyl) | Bull M (bullmoose.com)

/1000  translucent yellow cassette  (theused.net exclusive)  The Used Self Titled 20th Anniversary Cassette – The Used Shop

note: the used site and UO hype sticker says 5,000 but i think its an error because inventory check only showed 1,000.

14 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

Yep. 3 variants. 15,000 copies...

5,000 indie variant.

used site variant only shows 1,000 even tho hype sticker says 5,000.  i added 1,000 to cart and it said only 600 something left. 

same with UO i think.

so i think its 5000 indie and 1000 used site and 1000 UO.

Edited by gutterball1

56 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

5,000 indie variant.

used site variant only shows 1,000 even tho hype sticker says 5,000.  i added 1,000 to cart and it said only 600 something left. 

same with UO i think.

so i think its 5000 indie and 1000 used site and 1000 UO.

The hype sticker for each one shows 5,000.

53 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

yes but i think the hype sticker is just an artist render and the 5,000 is an error.

because the first one that showed up was the indie and that definitely has 5,000. 

but the used site and UO hype sticker only difference is "indie exclusive" says "special edition variant".  i think this is a mistake and that "5,000" should say "1,000" because there is no way 4500 of these sold within the first hour the used announced it.

i know the used site only had 1,000 listed for sale because when i tried to add 1000 to the cart and check out shortly after it went up for sale, it says theres only like 600 something left. 

so thats why i think theres only 1000 used site variants and im guessing the same thing for UO because 5000 is too many for a single store exclusive.

10 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I don’t think I follow.  Please explain the number breakdowns again, but in more detail.

well its ok if you dont follow because there is some confusion to why the hype stickers say 5,000 qty for theused.net variant and urban outfits variant but the checkout inventory suggests only 1,000 qty.  

On 6/25/2022 at 3:52 PM, Jwstipes said:

286 left on the used website

Could only add 10 at a time to cart on UO website, got to 450 still available and stopped trying.

the used site has a different number remaining for every size box full of sharp objects bundle and vinyl separate so maybe they have 1000 for the vinyl alone and 4000 for the bundles to total 5000?

also, UO also let me add over 1000 so maybe there really are 5000 and no other store gets exclusive (besides the indies)?

i guess 5,000 of each to get 15,000 total would make sense since every variant always sells out so fast.

Edited by gutterball1

ok so i think i confirm its 5,000 of each.  theused.net vinyl alone is listed as sold out but the bundle is not so they probably just divided the 5,000 up between seperate and bundle.  5,000 seems like a lot for UO but thats where i think we are at...

hey @meatrocket8 can you update the main post to say 5,000 of each variant

and only 750 copies of the cassette instead of 1,000

and remove the footnote.  please.  thank you.  😎

Edited by gutterball1

i get this forum is more about the vinyl but tapes seem to be a norm now too so the used finally put this on tape.  i guessed 1,000 were made but instgram story said 750.  but theres still 500 left so maybe they only needed to make 500 of these.  but i feel like 250 is a little low on the sales side.  maybe it will pick up a bit since its only been a week since the 20th anniversary stuff was posted.

15 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

i get this forum is more about the vinyl but tapes seem to be a norm now too so the used finally put this on tape.  i guessed 1,000 were made but instgram story said 750.  but theres still 500 left so maybe they only needed to make 500 of these.  but i feel like 250 is a little low on the sales side.  maybe it will pick up a bit since its only been a week since the 20th anniversary stuff was posted.

7 hours ago, meatrockət8 said:

yes the vinyl really appears to be 5,000 of each for a mega 15,000 total.  the indie is hard to find a site that the PO is not sold out.  the used official store is selling like hot cakes.  urban outffiters may be peoples only choice soon.  but the cassette tape has 750 made.