Did I sell you my Against Me! "Reinventing Axl Rose" test press?

I think I sold it on here maybe 10 or 15 years ago and I would very much like to buy it back. I hand made a cover for it that is really unique and easily identifiable. If you or someone you know has one like this please let me know. I'm willing to put forth a very fair offer to get it back.  It has deeply sentimental value to me and is probably the only record I regret selling.

This was sooooo long ago but I think it went to an AM mega collector. Someone who literally had like every weird variation No Idea ever did. This would be an original test press from No Idea by the way. I got it before the record came out to play in the record store I worked at at the time.

Sure! I used a promo poster and cut out pieces of it to apply to the jacket that I then covered in clear packing tape sealing all the elements in. I looked on popsike to see if maybe I sold it on ebay and could maybe dig up an image but it's not on there for sure. I may have even sold this as early as 2004 or 2005. I can't quite recall.

On 8/8/2007 at 8:16 PM, impact said:

thanks guys.

I have EVERYTHING, except

S/T 12" EP (Opens from the top / Limited to 95)

Vivada Vis Demo Tape (Limited to 500)

Cav. Eternal 7"s (A few colors)

Sink Florida Sink 7"s (A few colors / No Idea didnt list the color variations on their site, because Var said there would be about 1000 different colors)

Thrash Unreal 7" (Red / Limited to 500)

Anyways, if any of you guys really want to help me out in my collection, PLEASE PM me if you have anything I am looking for, and please check my trade list in my sig. for colors I already own / possible trades. Thanks !! =]

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

The only other super hardcore AM! fan is Matt Flood of Asbestos Records. Maybe he either has it or can assist you. I don't he's posted around here in a very long time. But he's reachable on FB. 

Much appreciated!

40 minutes ago, chiefwahoo said:

Thank you much!

Yz5L3FY.gif

@thischarminghamHas a 1234 GO! avatar and is from Oakland.

@lbw87 Has the pictures, and also has this listed on Deadformat:

vRCu7pJ.jpg

@thischarmingmanIs apparently named Stevo, which closely resembles the stage name of American entertainer, television personality, and stunt performer Stephen Gilchrist Glover, known professionally as Steve-O.

@lbw87 Is from New Jersey, which is right next to PA.

@lbw87 Is likely Bam Margera.