Did I sell you my Against Me! "Reinventing Axl Rose" test press?

1 hour ago, Bronchitis said:

What makes you guys think whoever owns this will even want to “return” it?

Money? I don't think OP is under the illusion that it will be "returned" to him, like he has claim over it. He just wants a shot at buying it back.

Edited by HardlineKid

This was such an underdog/longshot story!

I'm glad it worked out. So cool and such a nice change of pace from us all bickering at each other over trivial shit that isn't trivial to us but actually rather life and death hence the totally appropriate bickering lol

Super cool. Wanted to say the first time I ever met thischarmingham was at an Against Me! show in northern California in 2002. I had gotten to hang out with the band at the venue (a coffee shop) over the afternoon, then met him at the show that night. I think he was traveling with the band on their way up north, and maybe working merch? We talked for quite a while about how stoked we were on Against Me! at the time, it felt like a movement as much as a band then, as it was this crazy post-9/11 war time with George W Bush and everything falling apart, it was like we needed that band at that time. Thischarmingham was so excited because he was starting his own label. Still going after 20 years, badass!

Super cool to see him get the record back, I can definitely see why it meant so much to him, and respect to lbw87.

3 hours ago, thischarmingham said:

Y'all, It's happening! A deal has been struck and I thank lbw87 so much for being willing to part with this! I'll post some goofy photos once it's back home! Thank you all for tuning in and putting out the word. I cannot believe this is actually happening.

sometimes (very rarely) good things happen on the internet.

40 minutes ago, chuckeroo2 said:

Super cool. Wanted to say the first time I ever met thischarmingham was at an Against Me! show in northern California in 2002. I had gotten to hang out with the band at the venue (a coffee shop) over the afternoon, then met him at the show that night. I think he was traveling with the band on their way up north, and maybe working merch? We talked for quite a while about how stoked we were on Against Me! at the time, it felt like a movement as much as a band then, as it was this crazy post-9/11 war time with George W Bush and everything falling apart, it was like we needed that band at that time. Thischarmingham was so excited because he was starting his own label. Still going after 20 years, badass!

Super cool to see him get the record back, I can definitely see why it meant so much to him, and respect to lbw87.

That would have been me hanging out with them for that whole run for the first time. I booked their first PNW shows as a full band and travelled with them on that whole west coast run. Such an exciting time!