Did I sell you my Against Me! "Reinventing Axl Rose" test press?

22 hours ago, thischarmingham said:

That would have been me hanging out with them for that whole run for the first time. I booked their first PNW shows as a full band and travelled with them on that whole west coast run. Such an exciting time!

2002, was that when they played the house show in hilltop Tacoma, or the one they played the house show on 50th in Wallingford that the cops came to? Or possibly neither. 

54 minutes ago, Dhesketh said:

2002, was that when they played the house show in hilltop Tacoma, or the one they played the house show on 50th in Wallingford that the cops came to? Or possibly neither. 

Dang, never thought I'd see hilltop mentioned on VC! Bummed I wasn't as into music during that period, would love to have been to either show. I was living in the U District in 02 for school, but Tacoma has more or less been home minus two years in seattle. Anyways, I can only imagine seeing them back then, wow!

On 3/10/2022 at 11:58 AM, Dhesketh said:

Yeah at that house where you could see the floor bowing in the basement from all the people watching above. That was wild!

• 2 weeks later...

@thischarminghamsorry I didn't get back to you sooner.. have been super busy lately and not really logging into VC.

Glad you got it back! congrats =]

As for myself, if anyone wants to sell me a Crime, Acoustic, or Disco test press let me know. I've been hunting for these for years 😢

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 8:18 AM, impact said:

@thischarminghamsorry I didn't get back to you sooner.. have been super busy lately and not really logging into VC.

Glad you got it back! congrats =]

As for myself, if anyone wants to sell me a Crime, Acoustic, or Disco test press let me know. I've been hunting for these for years 😢

Impact, did you ever end up tracking down that Fucked Up “Triumph of Life” poster you were looking for?