PO: The Black Keys - Dropout Boogie (out 5/13)

14 minutes ago, rhcp02 said:

Yes! Thank you! I was waiting for BM to list it. Didn't want to pay $12 shipping on a $19 record. Although BM's price point started higher, so I still ended up paying close to $30, I'm glad it's going to an indie store instead of wasting on shipping

47 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

Yes! Thank you! I was waiting for BM to list it. Didn't want to pay $12 shipping on a $19 record. Although BM's price point started higher, so I still ended up paying close to $30, I'm glad it's going to an indie store instead of wasting on shipping

Or you could buy it locally and not pay shipping. 

4 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

Or you could buy it locally and not pay shipping. 

Not super easy for me to get to, but you're right! However, was able to cancel a previous outstanding preorder with BM, and then re-add it into this new order, and now I get Free Shipping haha. So it all worked out! 

4 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

Not super easy for me to get to, but you're right! However, was able to cancel a previous outstanding preorder with BM, and then re-add it into this new order, and now I get Free Shipping haha. So it all worked out! 

How far away is your local? I know not everyone lives near a shop and all. And nice, that did work out nicely. I’m hoping for a variant that isn’t white. Haha. 

• 7 months later...
3 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Sold out fast, is this expected to be in stores as well?

I was looking last night and didn't see anything. I was trying to hold out on buying from the webstore (historically they've had high shipping), but have yet to see another option show up. 

• 3 months later...