Alexisonfire "Otherness" 3/11 11AM EST

Just now, phillybhatesme said:

It's supposed to be fast at checkout, but I swear at times like these, it fucking crawls. I'm just sitting here with my heart pounding while the progress bar fills up. 

"DID I FUCKING GET IT?"

True. My buddy got it. I was like "fuck off!" 

The deluxe just sold out

• INRIhab changed the title to Alexisonfire "Otherness" 3/11 11AM EST

Can't quite believe I pulled the trigger, OR that I got them all, but I got;

1. DA Exclusive
2. Alternative Art
3. HMV
4. Revolver
5. Newbury
6. Indies
7. AOF Exclusive

Just waiting on the cheapest for the Black, and the JB Hifi one to go up.

* Edit, just scored the JB Hifi too :D

Edited by andydrums

2 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Man, this is not my morning.  My internet went out while my CC was processing on the DA site for the lenticular cover.  So think I'm just gonna hold out for the indie exlcusive at this rate.

It's still available here: https://store.theonlybandever.com/products/otherness-2x12-vinyl-deluxe

4 minutes ago, andydrums said:

Can't quite believe I pulled the trigger, OR that I got them all, but I got;

1. DA Exclusive
2. Alternative Art
3. HMV
4. Revolver
5. Newbury
6. Indies
7. AOF Exclusive

Just waiting on the cheapest for the Black, and the JB Hifi one to go up.

JB Hi Fi variant is up!

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/vinyl-alexisonfire-otherness-jb-hi-fi-au-exclusive-magenta-blue-galaxy-mixed-vinyl-2lp-colour-may-vary?view=pdp

1 minute ago, Letskissthesky10 said:

I decided to just order the deluxe cause I like it the most. But what’s up with these prices. This was an insanely expensive record. 

Yeah, after going to the band site, I decided to not pull the trigger.  Over 60 bucks for a lenticular cover of some unimpressive art....common sense finally prevailed.  

17 minutes ago, Sonorsaur said:

Thanks. A mate messaged me just as you posted. They wouldn't ship to UK, so he's ordered for me :)

thanks for support everyone!

we had a bit of a rocky launch because of a few asshole flippers hacking their cart and tons of orders coming through just before 11... we had to pull the store down last minute and cancel everything.

we really want to make it fair to everyone so our fulfilment team were (still are!) going through orders to cancel multiples... and in the event robert, eric or michelle are reading this - i will absolutely cancel every order you place with us moving forward

4 minutes ago, justindinealone said:

we had a bit of a rocky launch because of a few asshole flippers hacking their cart and tons of orders coming through just before 11... we had to pull the store down last minute and cancel everything.

we really want to make it fair to everyone so our fulfilment team were (still are!) going through orders to cancel multiples... and in the event robert, eric or michelle are reading this - i will absolutely cancel every order you place with us moving forward

No, thank you! 

Love your work!

Edited by Sonorsaur

5 minutes ago, justindinealone said:

glad i got the fancy lenticular but im still hoping for a /200 to be cancelled.  this news, while good, means my compulsive self will be F5-ing until tomorrow