Alexisonfire "Otherness" 3/11 11AM EST

18 minutes ago, justindinealone said:

thanks for support everyone!

we had a bit of a rocky launch because of a few asshole flippers hacking their cart and tons of orders coming through just before 11... we had to pull the store down last minute and cancel everything.

we really want to make it fair to everyone so our fulfilment team were (still are!) going through orders to cancel multiples... and in the event robert, eric or michelle are reading this - i will absolutely cancel every order you place with us moving forward

Thanks for the info, I was super curious. Site was totally fine at xx:58, down at xx:59, up at xx:01. 

plz don't cancel my /200

1 hour ago, justindinealone said:

thanks for support everyone!

we had a bit of a rocky launch because of a few asshole flippers hacking their cart and tons of orders coming through just before 11... we had to pull the store down last minute and cancel everything.

we really want to make it fair to everyone so our fulfilment team were (still are!) going through orders to cancel multiples... and in the event robert, eric or michelle are reading this - i will absolutely cancel every order you place with us moving forward

Thanks for doing that! Probably the only reason I was able to get one!

7 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

Thanks for the info, I was super curious. Site was totally fine at xx:58, down at xx:59, up at xx:01. 

plz don't cancel my /200

Yeah I saw the same. Had all the product pages lined up in tabs and refreshed one at xx:58 and got the black screen. Just kept madly trying to load until it was back. Shoppay was super fast this time and I managed to score everything I was after luckily!

21 hours ago, dec said:

Yeah I saw the same. Had all the product pages lined up in tabs and refreshed one at xx:58 and got the black screen. Just kept madly trying to load until it was back. Shoppay was super fast this time and I managed to score everything I was after luckily!

Yah, I did the same. Had an account, signed in, and used Apple Pay as fast as I could and got lucky. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...